Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life on-going daily up and downs

Re: Struggling after a good period

@CaliGuy and Mocky44

Thank you both so much for replying! I'm trying to do my best to on a more positive and uplifting path. Something it can be hard with bad news everywhere. I had another few bad months tonight. Hadn't been feeling very well in other ways but doing my best to keep going on a good path!

I hope you both have a amazing new year x.

Re: Struggling after a good period

For some reason I've had a really bad moments just come on. Breathing feels strange, chest feels fuzzy. Got a pain in my left arm and in my back. Sorry for ranting here, it's come on so suddenly and it's scared me rather badly and I'm feeling very alone.

---------- Post added at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Like I'm so upset with myself, I can fele myself worry about things again. My eyes have felt strange, light has upset me. headaches etc. I'm really upset.

Head/Eye worries

So, since last week I've been been getting this like strange pain/sore to touch/pressure feeling between my eyebrows and in both of my temples (as well as few other areas). It's also effected my eye's. Which also seem to get really strange/sore to the light alot.

This all stared after a I got a brief but sharp pain in the right side of my head by the temple. So, this is all rather distressing to me. As as other issues such a very tense shoulders and neck pain.

I had a eye test a few months back, they said everything was fine and sent me on my way. I was fine during that.

Sorry to rant here again, it's just alot. Due to issues in life, I'm not able to see anyone for this issues until the end of the month (by which I mean my therapist again.) I've stayed away from google because we all knows what they would say! Nothing good, ever!

Re: Head/Eye worries

I would guess it's all related to the shoulder/neck pain - just muscle and/or nerve tension. I've been getting migraines, eye pain, ear pain, and jaw pain for years now and FINALLY discovered it was all from TMJ - just all related to my jaw alignment. It's crazy how much one tiny strained muscle or irritated nerve can do.

Yup, it's all connected as they say. If your eyes are actually sore or strained that can certainly be a cause headache or soreness around the head too, and even neck pain.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

@ErinKc and @jay23 thank you both so much for your replys! Your reasoning is a lot more closer to the truth then anything my mind in over drive could have thought about! I'm getting rather stuffy and some other issues so this could be the start of a head cold also! Ah sure it is the season!

So, I tried taking some cold tablets. Helped with my stuffed nose feeling...so feeling better in some ways. Still have the temple fullness and all that other stuff! Like touching certain area and feeling pain. Etc etc

It's distressing but I'm trying to be more proactive around this. Keeping you with fitness goals, actually have a skin scream thing happening to look after myself.

Sorry for updating this again... I just had a super rough night and couldn't sleep. My nose just suddenly got clogged strangely so I can in but not out and I try to clear it. It wouldn't work but suddenly all it got clear and sorry for rambling I know this stupid. I just over working my mind now.

Hard to tell, obviously, but it sounds to me as though your sinuses might be acting up?

@Blueiris Thank you for replying, it might be something like that and I'm being over dramaict. I guess the lack of sleep got to me as I had to get up to go to work after that lol.

Like I was fine most of the day? Now in the evening gone on, my nose gotta all clogged up again. It's rather difficult to breath through my nose. My head also getting all clogged...sorry for moaning so much! It's just hard with all of this! It seems like it might be gone and it's back again! Ugh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information