Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breast exam?

Re: Possible breast indent

Hi limeslime, I know you have replied to my message, but I’ve just seen your picture and what you have looks similar to mine, I’m sure it’s been like that for ages, but for some reason it’s freaked me out, what did the dr say yours was?

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Also just to add I would take a picture but you cannot see it in a photo, I really need to nip this in the bud otherwise I’m going to end up having full blown anxiety again xx

Re: Anyone who has ever found a breast lump

I’m struggling so much with this tonight! My period was due today but didn’t come..probably due to stress. The lump is still there, maybe slightly smaller due to me prodding it less and letting it heal. I’ve also found one or two other lumps that feel similar in the same breast. I’m hoping this is just lumpiness due to my period being due, and my logic is telling me to check again in a week when my period has finished.
    But my HA is telling me not to ignore this and to get to the doctor.

I hate living in constant fear ��������

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie735 View Post
    It only reassured me for q short time, like a couple months. I always worry about things being missed. I'm 33 and here in US it's 40. My breasts are the same, big and lumpy. They don't feel the same as each other so I can't compare and they're different sizes. Feel free to PM me anytime, breast stuff freaks me out. I'm literally terrified to touch them but I do monthly exams.
    I think we’ve all been there with HA. It’s hard to clear the mind!!! My sister had a cyst and it was removed but benign. I constantly think about chats and issues now.

Still no sign of my period. I just wish it would come so I can see if these lumps go down after it! Argh!
    I’m recently engaged and this fear is ruining what should be a happy time!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Now I’m thinking this lump might actually be a swollen lymph node! It kinda feels like a grape and it’s right at the edge of my breast, close to the armpit.
    I’m freaking out!!!!

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

...but like, only half a grape....so dome shaped. And about 1.5cm long.
    I’ve ruined my dry spell regarding not going to my GP (2 months! Go me!) and managed to get an appointment in two weeks. I’m still hoping it will go down after my period and I can cancel it though!

Quote Originally Posted by Limeslime View Post
    I’m struggling so much with this tonight! My period was due today but didn’t come..probably due to stress. The lump is still there, maybe slightly smaller due to me prodding it less and letting it heal. I’ve also found one or two other lumps that feel similar in the same breast. I’m hoping this is just lumpiness due to my period being due, and my logic is telling me to check again in a week when my period has finished.
    But my HA is telling me not to ignore this and to get to the doctor.

I hate living in constant fear ��������

Hi I’m due my period and have found my boobs r lumpy one more than the other
    I’m feeling the same as you :( Isit normal to have lumpy boobs around period. Mine is only when stood up I feel it not laying down ?

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie2389 View Post
    Hi I’m due my period and have found my boobs r lumpy one more than the other
    I’m feeling the same as you :( Isit normal to have lumpy boobs around period. Mine is only when stood up I feel it not laying down ?
    Sounds a lot like mine!
    Yes, my doctor told me fibrocystic changes can happen due to the extra hormones released after ovulation. Should disappear by the end of our period. If they don’t, the cause might be something else

So I’m two days into my period now. The lump is less swollen but still there. Sometimes I think it feels like breast tissue (just very round) and other times I think it definitely feels out of place. I wish I could get some closure on this 😞

Limeslime it’s defo your ha making you think it’s something more than it is, health Anxiety make everything destorted, believe me I’ve been there many times, I’m going through it right now, I know deep down it’s my anxiety but my silly head won’t accept it l, it takes time xxx

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information