Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Re: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

So now perhaps you can address your anxiety and help yourself prevent a spiral into the rabbit hole in the future.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Exactly. I'm so glad you were reassured!
    Hope you have a good weekend Blueiris!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    So now perhaps you can address your anxiety and help yourself prevent a spiral into the rabbit hole in the future.

Positive thoughts
    Thanks for the advice Fishmampa

Just wanted to write down some of my thoughts:

That sore area in my perinium has stopped bleeding, but there is still slight bleeding. I was wondering if I have vulvar cancer but that causes skin thickening, warts and open sores. Mines is also kinda like a sore but its not too bad yet.

I had a similar thing last June, which lasted for a month. I had extreme itching then, bumps, and what not. I just didnt have HA then so I didn't care about it. I put coconut oil and some cream, and it went away with time.

I am just upset this time because the fissure thing in my perinium area makes the anal slightly burn.

And my period is also late. It was supposed to begin on the 17th, it is just 2 days late so I am waiting.

I am putting it down to stress and also the fact that my period timetable changes every 3 or 4 months. It can get late as long as 20 days sometimes in every few months.

I was SUPER stressed and worried last month but my period was on time last month, but I had lighter bleeding than usual.

I was wondering if it was implamantion bleeding? But implamantion bleeding won't come on the exact time as my period begins and stay for exactly 3 days like my period.

I keep getting worried about ovarian cancer but I tell myselt that I am just 23.
    Last edited by glittery; 19-03-19 at 01:34.

Glittery, my mum has overian cancer stage 4 and had none of the symptoms you describe x

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEd View Post
    Glittery, my mum has overian cancer stage 4 and had none of the symptoms you describe x
    I am so sorry to hear that MrsEd, how is she doing now?

Shes just starting her third lot of treatment in 2 years, today actually. But she is doing ok thank you for asking x

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEd View Post
    Shes just starting her third lot of treatment in 2 years, today actually. But she is doing ok thank you for asking x
    Glad to hear that. I hope you are coping up MrsEd.

<3 Hugs.

I am actually not much worried anymore, but it seems like my perineal and anal area is sore/bleeding. My doctor already did an anoscopy and DRE, and he thought everything looked fine. The sore or burning feeling in anal and perineal makes me think of anal fissure or some sort of infection. Doctor's meds aren't helping me, so I will go again today to ask her for a stronger medicine.

I read somewhere that Crohn's disease can cause perineal and anal sores (very rare tho), but my blood test, inflammation markers, FOBT all came out normal so i doubt that. Maybe I do have mild crohn's :3 but I doubt that.

My doctor told me that the perineal problem could result from my harsh rubbing and my yeast infection/thrush after antibiotics. I am just annoyed that it has reached my anal area.

So I went to my.doctor again, and she told me i have an anal fissure and perineal infection, which isn't really an open sore but rather like a slight cut.

She then told me that since I am too worried about it I can do a colonoscopy/endoscopy if things get worse over the next few months. She is worried however that Hong Kong won't do it because my cbc, fobt, inflammation markers came back normal.

I asked her I am worried about Ovarian cancer/colon cancer. She said those things mostly happen if you are over 50, and even then it can be something else. She told me in her entire life she only met one young girl with OC, she was 19, and her only symptom was extreme bloating.

she told me UC or Chrohn's Disease can happen but that they come with a lot more severe symptoms.

I just got a little upset to hear that she said "blood tests or stool tests can indicate, but sometimes only an edoscopy can tell"...

I know she tried her best to reassure me, but I am just not feeling good.

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information