Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Re: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Where does it say that? How do you know this?

if you search "anal fissure anterior" it says that. But the causes like hpv, hiv, anal cancer, etc just don't match.

Plus, my anal and perineal fissure completely healed for a month earlier. Its just back again!

my anal area is just sore/painful in one specific spot when i touch it. It isnt an ulcer but when I checked with a mirror and light i saw 2 red small fissures in my perinium and one small fissure in my anal area (thats the spot which is sore to touch).

Plus, my anal area just feels SO tight. just tighter than usual. I have no idea why.

It is possible to develop anal cancer given that i dont have the risk factors. Plus doctor checked my anal area with DRE and anoscopy in february or march. Is it possible that he missed it?

They say another reason is chrohns disease, but my GP is sure it is not.

The only conclusion i have is that i have some sort of skin condition there, maybe lichen sclerosus. But my GP could not confirm it. I say it since i did have itching and yeast infection 1 month ago, plus both my vulvar and anal area has become more sensitive than usual. Any sort of rubbing from tissue paper causes a little tear.

I highly doubt that its leukemia or lymphoma because I do not have the other symptoms of those, plus CBC would have indicated something.

Why are you searching, when you know it makes things worse?

I know it's tough, but dealing with health anxiety means learning to practice acceptance. You need to stop Googling and stop with the self-examination.

Quote Originally Posted by glittery View Post
    @Fishmampa,
    you are right. But its just that mind keeps looking for an answer, and I keep going to google for that reason. But instead of answering me, google just adds extra pressure.

@Sunshinegirl,
    Ramadan Kareem. You are right. In the past I never had problems while fasting, but I guess this year I am having hard stools and all.

I am just upset because whenever I get anal fissures, i get that fissure in my perineum too. It heals eventually, but it just hurts.

I have googled why I have perineum fissures alongside anal, but I never got any answer.
    Ramadhan Kareem to you as well, I would definitely see how you go on for the remaining of ramadhan and then see the difference. The area in and around our anus which you probably know is very sensitive and type of straining or pressure might cause it. When I had my fissure I wasn’t even passing hard stools I was just going a lot. My doctor also said stop checking it as you’re putting pressure and probably irritating the area more. Unfortunately fissures are quiet painful maybe use some anusol or equivalent to numb the pain and the inflammation.

Thank you SunshineGirl for your advice. My fissure has gone away for now.

It has been on and off tho for the last few months. Like it appears out it nowhere, stays for 2 days or so, and then disappears for a 3 to 4 weeks. Basically a slight constipation/hard stool causes anal fissure in my case.

My new worry is this rash i woke up with today morning. It was itching, after checking it looked like this small oval shaped rash that looks dry/crusty and a little red. Itching has gone away. It is on my leg, but I always wear long pants, plus, i am medium skinned so it can't be due to sun exposure. I just hope it isnt some skin cancer.

i do get itchy skin often due to my dry skin.

Trying my best. Tbh, i wish i could visit a therapist anytime soon but i have to wait until october for that

Quote Originally Posted by glittery View Post
    Trying my best. Tbh, i wish i could visit a therapist anytime soon but i have to wait until october for that
    Why not download the FREE CBT course and do some work on your own?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi all,
    I was doing well.

But panicking a LOT right now because I saw blood again. Cant stop crying..

So, 2 days ago I had a slight sore throat followed that went away the next day, but yesterday I had a really runny nose and at night I had a bad fever and chills.

Today morning, the chills and the runny nose went away but I still feel slightly feverish.

So today in the toilet I felt a slight pain in my anal area and very saw little drops of bright blood. So, I put coconut oil in my anal area and *put my finger inside my anal to lubricate it with coconut oil.*

*As soon as I did, I saw reallly bright red blood in the tissue paper.* I am panicking because this time the blood was more than usual, and it wasn't watery.

I later went to the toilet again, and this time the first poop had blood in it, but the other poops did not.

I am telling myself this is an anal fissure because it caused me a little pain, but i thought fissures cause only few drops of blood?

is it just hemmies then? Or is anal fistula? because i heard anal fistulas can cause fever.. but my fever was rather related to me getting a cold.

Or do i have leukemia? But i did a CBC test only months ago and it would have surely picked up something?

or is it anal cancer? (even if i never had sex and my age is too low for that)...

my mind is thinking colon cancer again.

I do not want to see a doctor now.

It's just piles, nothing to worry about.

i hope so blueiris.

i had slight bleeding one month ago too, but thot it was a fissure as it was very painful and the blood was very little..

but this? is it possible to bleed more than usual with fissure?

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information