Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Re: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Yeah .. its probably nothing. Lets hope it goes away soon.

So today i had no blood ... but i ain't happy because i know i keep having some blood every month for at least once or twice which then goes away.

The only thing thats bothering me is that yesterday when i put my finger inside my anal, after i pull out my finger and *i wiped my finger...it had brownish blood rather than bright red blood.*

*BUT then when i wiped my anal area, it had bright red blood again*

this thing is confusing me... if it was maroon then it would have been maroon all the time and not only when i wiped my fingers... right?

or maybe the worst possible scenerio is that i have both lower and upper bleeding.

I dunno what am I even thinking..

last month i had a little bright blood too, but it was from my anal fissure and constipation, and it was just one or two drops. It went away after one day.

i told myself last month that it is always an anal fissure and i should not worry about it ever. From the beginning of this whole issue (which started in january or february), it always had the classic anal fissure symptoms: skin tag, burning, bright red blood on the tissue paper, visible tear, etc.

But I dunno why this time it just feels different to me. Maybe this time it is piles...

i know it is nothing serious. i know if it was something terrible, blood test or stool test or cal protectin test would have picked it up. Plus, i do not have stomach pain, bloating, etc anymore.

But i dunno why every time i see the blood I start panicking, i post here, i start googling, etc.

I read stories of people who were misdiagnosed and were told that they only had piles. I hear stories of people with bowel cancer at my age, and some of them didn't even have many symptoms. I also read stories of people who said the ONLY symptom they had was slight intermittent bleeding and thats all.

Those stories are so scary, and I feel bad for them.

My second guess is that I might have IBD but none of my doctors think that I do. Plus, none of the tests picked it up. And recently I gained 1 kg rather than losing weight.

I always feel tired for the last one year but that could be for my anxiety and feeling slightly depressed. I lost motivation for the last one year and things that used to interest me, do not interest me much anymore.

i feel like my heart will come out of my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by glittery View Post
    i feel like my heart will come out of my chest.
    Sounds like a panic attack. Did something happen to trigger you?

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 22-06-19 at 05:01.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

it happens quite a lot lately. makes me think that something will go wrong. i dunno what triggers it.

Having a heavier and painful period than normal, but that isnt bothering me.

whats bothering me is that today i am having a bad diarrhea, and it has black flakes. The black flakes are very hard and look dried... i am wondering if its blood or it could be something i ate.

i have diarrhea but i still feel tenesmus. recently my diet is bad as I kinda dont eat much.. more like I don't feel like eating.

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am currently on a holiday on my home country, which is even more humid than Hong Kong.

I was doing fine until recently I caught tonsillitis again. I wasnt too worried... but the issue is I will have to take antibiotics again. Which you guys know originally messed up my gut. I am super worried that all issues will come back again like diarrhea, yeast infection, etc.

The doctor here gave me a new antibiotic *azithromycin* instead of the previous one so that I do not get many side effects. But I am still super worried.

For my tonsillitis I took Ibuprofen as well, a bit too many ibuprofen without doctor's permission..which is now delaying my period.

I am worried that the *ibuprofen* I took earlier will stop my period forever. I had 3 daily for 2 days.

Hey all,

I have been doing really well for the last few months.
    However,
    I started a desk job again that requires prolonged sitting, and I got blood in my tissue paper again. Does sitting for a long time cause anal fissures/roids?
    I did get blood in the last few months maybe once. I put it down to anal fissure as it was painful, with the use of vaseline and everything it went away.

But this time it wasn't very painful and happened so suddenly. I could not see any cut outside too. It was watery light red. It happened once yesterday morning and today it vanished again...

I dunno what to do. Any suggestions?

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread Information