Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Re: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Did you speak to her about help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Did you speak to her about help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts
    no, because in Hong Kong general doctors usually dont refer us to psychologists.

Okay i know that most of you probably hate me now, but I just wanted to share nevertheless.

I did have my period on time - Thank God. I probably forgot that february has 28 days only.

But I would like to ask IBS sufferers - do you often get indigested food in your stool? I always get indigested food in stool which I never had before. Today I had watermelon and I could see watermelon seeds and even the watermelon flesh in my stool.

I get anal fissure everytime I pass a normal stool.

My FOBT test, calprotectin test and CBC came back normal, and doctors here won't do a colonoscopy below 50, and especially if all your results came back normal.

Plus, I do not have much abdominal discomfort. I do not get severe pain or bloating.

I have tried to control my anxiety, but the rectal bleeding/anal fissure/soft stools/undigested food particles in stool, all just really bother me.

Also, I read somewhere online that for FOBT test you need three stool samples from three days. But mine was only one day and one stool sample.

My doctor told me that they checked for cal protection, fobt and infection only from one stool test?

I know that the hospital is pretty advanced and good at analyzing all these. Especially they are very good at early screening afaik and I heard they call you back if they are concerned even a little bit.

So I should trust them I guess.
    Last edited by glittery; 24-03-19 at 18:54.

I can't stop crying now again. I know Anal cancers usually happen from older age or HPV, sex, smoking or anal intercourse, etc. I don't have any of those and doctor did do a DRE and an ansocopy to say that there is nothing wrong. Yet the symptoms point there. I heard that you need to do a sigmoidoscopy but they didn't do one on me.

I get slight rectal bleeding when i wipe or dab on that area/anal opening

I know anal fissure also causes similar symptoms, but I am just worried

I am worried no one is taking me seriously because of my age and then things will be left untreated until they get so much worse.

I know anal, colon or ovarian cancer at my age is rare but I read stories of young people around 25-30 having these on cancer chats.

Even if it is IBS, will they not go away? Will they ever go away?

I miss the time when I was normal. I regret taking the antibiotic, it was just 250mg of amoxiciln for a week. I didn't know it would entirely change my colon for weeks.

It has been 2 months now.

It is really sad that no one replies to me properly to reassure me, and yet some forums get a lot more attention and get like 20 replies a day.
    Last edited by glittery; 25-03-19 at 05:57.

Are you eating differently? When I had gastritis I noticed a lot of changes in my stools. But also, I used to look at them then, now I don’t. But yes, I used to have undigested food too, but my diet had changed a lot from how it had been. Now my diet (and stress levels) are different.

What do your doctors think is wrong with you? Why don’t you believe the results? What do you think needs to happen now? How are you trying to help yourself with regards to your anxiety?

I feel for you, I really do. But I haven’t read the whole thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Are you eating differently? When I had gastritis I noticed a lot of changes in my stools. But also, I used to look at them then, now I don’t. But yes, I used to have undigested food too, but my diet had changed a lot from how it had been. Now my diet (and stress levels) are different.

What do your doctors think is wrong with you? Why don’t you believe the results? What do you think needs to happen now? How are you trying to help yourself with regards to your anxiety?

I feel for you, I really do. But I haven’t read the whole thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - I started my job and that sort of changed my diet. The main problem is taking the antibiotic which gave me diarrhea for a week, and then I was good for one week, and then it all started again. Doctors did not find anything abnormal in stool or blood test, but they said that antibiotic might have created an imbalance in the gut since I also got an yeast infection after the antibiotic
    - I don't have much gas or pain
    - It is true that I overanalyse my stools a lot
    - Doctors believe it is probably IBS with anal fissure
    - I want to believe their results, but I read that results can be wrong.

Especially because the FOBT was done on one single stool sample.

To help my anxiety:
    I have read books
    gone out with family
    just tried to ignore all the symptoms
    Last edited by glittery; 25-03-19 at 07:08.

So I had a normal bowel movement today rather than soft stools after like ages, 3 weeks or something, but when I wiped I saw a bit of mucus and the mucus had slight blood in it. There were no mucus or blood in the stool itself just my rectal area. It was bright red. Doctors don't think I have IBD because my calprotectin test came out normal and I do not have a lot of pain and usually I use the toilet 1-3 times a day.

Neither do doctors assume anal cancer because I do not have the risks of it and anoscopy/DRE was normal.

Neither did anoscopy/DRE show any roids.

I just want to know what on earth do I have but the doctors won't help.

I read that anal fissure can cause blood and mucus... but I dunno.

Here's a thought - one that my husband taught me, and that sometimes helps.

Does it really matter what you have if it isn't incapacitating you or getting drastically worse?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Here's a thought - one that my husband taught me, and that sometimes helps.

Does it really matter what you have if it isn't incapacitating you or getting drastically worse?
    Your husband is right BlueIris, but, the blood really freaks me out. It has to stop. I wish I could just do a colonoscopy to put my mind to rest but they won't do it below 50 for people with normal tests and no extreme pain.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread Information