Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Re: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    That sounds like a safe bet to me
    haha yeah. My dad has anxiety disorder as well, I wonder if I get it from him.

Antibiotics can of course lead to bacterial imbalances or an overgrowth of candida. Although I doubt it's the latter.

I know it sucks. I've had digestive issues since I was 24 (I'm nearly 34 now) but mine started for no apparent reason (maybe stress).

Maybe it will correct by itself or maybe you'll have to go for tests and they'll try to work out what's going on. Really though... don't start worrying that you're going to die! It's a health issue (that may not even last long) but I highly doubt it's anything that serious

Quote Originally Posted by hoppipolla View Post
    Antibiotics can of course lead to bacterial imbalances or an overgrowth of candida. Although I doubt it's the latter.

I know it sucks. I've had digestive issues since I was 24 (I'm nearly 34 now) but mine started for no apparent reason (maybe stress).

Maybe it will correct by itself or maybe you'll have to go for tests and they'll try to work out what's going on. Really though... don't start worrying that you're going to die! It's a health issue (that may not even last long) but I highly doubt it's anything that serious
    Yes, I hope so too I am putting it down to stress, new job, new diet and the antibiotics as well.

Just went to the loo, and it seems like all along I bled from my perinium. I checked if the blood was coming from my vagina or my anus. It seems like the blood wasn't from vagina or anal area. It was coming from perinium..like 6 or 7 drops today everytime I dab my perinium area. I thought it was common in horse riding or pregnancy, but I didn't have any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by glittery View Post
    Just went to the loo, and it seems like all along I bled from my perinium. I checked if the blood was coming from my vagina or my anus. It seems like the blood wasn't from vagina or anal area. It was coming from perinium..like 6 or 7 drops today everytime I dab my perinium area. I thought it was common in horse riding or pregnancy, but I didn't have any of that.
    I am panicking so bad. I am going to my general doctor to get it checked out.

It's probably just a little tear, no need to worry.

It's probably just a little tear, no need to worry.
    I am just super worried. I feel like once I saw the blood in my anal, another time I saw blood from my vagina. But now it seems like the blood is probably from the perineum..which is okay, but even now my soft stools haven't improved which makes me feel worse.

Believe me when I say anxiety is a major cause of soft stools. Probably not a bad idea to see your doctor for reassurance, but chances are there's absolutely nothing wrong.

Believe me when I say anxiety is a major cause of soft stools. Probably not a bad idea to see your doctor for reassurance, but chances are there's absolutely nothing wrong.
    So just came back from doctor and I am 95% relieved already. She did tell me that i have a little tear in between my anal and vaginal area. She told me it is probably thrush, and it is very common after antibiotics. She also said that as long as I do not have a lot of back pain or a lot of pain during urination she does not think it is too serious.

I asked her about my soft stools, and she said at my age it is mostly due to my diet. She said that even if it was anything serious, at most it would be UC or Chrons, and they usually come with worse and persistent symptoms.

She told me that my hospital (which is the best one in Hong Kong) does a CBC blood test very thoroughly, and even a slight problem will be addressed by them.

She also said that my hospital has also mostly likely done a FOBT test as they always take one stool sample and as a routine check up does a FOBT too. She knows this as she has worked in that hospital before.

I asked her about Ovarian cancer, and she said that usually comes with extreme bloating, and doesn't usually happen at my age.

Yet a little part of me is worried that i might have OC, and I will start missing my periods soon. But I will shut myself up for now and believe that whatever is there in my fate will happen.

And "what ifs" dont have to be negative. They can be positive too.

Exactly. I'm so glad you were reassured!

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information