Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Re: Bowel Changes - Cannot Stop Crying - Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by glittery View Post
    I tried Fisgmanpa, I stopped googling in the middle and I was sort of happy with whatever I have. But nothing changed even then. I just wish doctors gave me a conclusion.

I have always had anxiety, how come it didnt effect me before?
    I equate it to the campfire analogy I always post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.
    That campfire is now burning the wood that affects your bodily functions. Think about it.... There's wood that's your chest, your stomach, your digestive tract etc. As the fire of anxiety continues to burn, it's going to eventually burn something that causes you real physical distress. I'm not doubting you have real symptoms. I debating the cause. Again, treat the root of the problem and you treat the symptoms associated with them.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I equate it to the campfire analogy I always post.

That campfire is now burning the wood that affects your bodily functions. Think about it.... There's wood that's your chest, your stomach, your digestive tract etc. As the fire of anxiety continues to burn, it's going to eventually burn something that causes you real physical distress. I'm not doubting you have real symptoms. I debating the cause. Again, treat the root of the problem and you treat the symptoms associated with them.

Positive thoughts
    Thats a lovely saying, and I agree with it. I think your saying applies to a lot of situations, not just anxiety, it can relate to sadness in general too.

But my question is, I have always had anxiety, ever since I was a kid. These never effected me then. It effected my sleep at best. Its true that I am having health anxiety for the first time (because I am going through something like this for a long time).

But if I always had anxiety, and it this was related to anxiety. Would not these symptoms appear earlier?

Why do people sometimes post ignorant things on google? Like I just came across an article that says "anal fissures can be caused by colon cancer," I then searched on everywhere and most people agreed that it is not always the case and anal fissure can happen mostly on their own.

So why do people post these terrible things on google?

Today I dabbed in my anal fissure again and a little blood (very little) was in the tissue paper but it doesn't cause a lot of pain, it only causes pain/itchiness sometimes. The only thing is that I do see a fissure, it heals, but then it keeps coming back.

Also, I keep seeing terrible nightmares all the time. Does that happen a lot to people with anxiety?

can someone explain me how I am seeing a fissure/cut in my anal area but it doesnt cauee too much pain? in fact any pain? how come today whenever I dab that area there is a little bleeding? I thot it was only with bowel movements

but i do see a cut. or i did see one 2 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by glittery View Post
    can someone explain me how I am seeing a fissure/cut in my anal area but it doesnt cauee too much pain? in fact any pain? how come today whenever I dab that area there is a little bleeding? I thot it was only with bowel movements

but i do see a cut. or i did see one 2 days ago
    could it be because i poked that area today and kept dabbing inside?

If you keep poking and prodding you will make it bleed - leave it alone to heal

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    If you keep poking and prodding you will make it bleed - leave it alone to heal
    Thanks for the advice nomorepanic

My mom has slight anemia, and constant constipation for yearss now. I feel soo worried for her but she doesnt even care a little. She bloats a lot as well. She is 40.

Yes, my mum is young. She had me at 16.

Well does anyone with IBS or stomach issues often get a mix of light brown/yellow poo and dark brown poo? Mines are often a mix between both these days with 50% being brown/yellow, and 50% being darker brown. It didn't look black or red.

Although I am worried one day I will wake up and it will just turn black or something.

I just did the mistake of going into a colon cancer forum and daily mail.

And I read 4 articles/forums already on people getting diagnosed at 22 or something with colon cancer. I know most of the cases aren't colon cancer, but this is hurting me so much.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread Information