Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mash up of threads

Mash up of threads

Hi, sorry to be a bother. Understandable you put a lot of my threads together but now it's all over the place? random bits of threads and comments mashed together and I can't see what I'm currently wanted to continue ? It's very confusing! Sorry again

Re: Mash up of threads

Try and just write one thread and add all your thoughts and concerns to that then members can see all the things you worry about.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sorry but is it okay for me to start a new thread thread and add all the thoughts to that? I want to go on with the other one but it says it's eight pages and won't let me go past page two or it gets mixed up? I would keep going with that one if it's okay? I don't want people to think I'm not taking their advice on board?

That thread is broken - we are hoping it may fix itself tomorrow when we rebuild the forum.

Let's see what happens tomorrow after the upgrade then we can decide what to do

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Okay! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! I hope the rebuild goes smoothly for you

I think it is still broken isn't it?

Hi! Thank you for the reply! Yeah, it's still broken

Not to be annoying or overwhelming you with questions at this time but the thread is still not working for me? Should I wait it out or may I start a new one? Sorry if this is putting pressure on you! Thank you in advance

I would say start a new thread and if the other one fixes itself then we can merge them

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I will add it to Alex's list to look at - sorry for the delay in replying sarah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information