Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New day, new anixety

Re: New day, new anixety

Quote Originally Posted by teacher5 View Post
    Sarah

This is my first post to no more panic and I can really empathize with what you are going through. How many times have I ran to a doctor with Ebola, Malaria and all manner of illnesses. It all feels so real. Finally, I got tired of Doctor's waiting rooms and just let myself have the illness. So far so good...

Michael
    Welcome! Thank you for having your first post being in replying to me You've made some great points there! Like I had a long day at work today, I've come home exhausted but I made it through the day. Lots of ups and downs and still feeling bad in lots of ways- but still here!

So I was just sitting down watching tv, I was rubbing the back of head when I felt a lump at the bottom of my hairline at the back of my neck on the neck side. It hurts when I touched it so I hope that's a good thing. For one I couldn't cope and asked my Mam if it looked like I had a spot there. She said yes but there's no redness. I now this id something I've raved about before and I'm sorry :( Like ending this has put me on a worst edge.

Sorry for over sharing but like I've manged to keep my hands off. Suddenly like the fact I've had this nose issues and like head pressue for so long is making me worried about sinster things. Like sometimes it's the morning when my nose feels the worse. I'm sorry for being so selfish and posting so often. Like I said before I can't afford to go to the doctors and I can't ask anyone to help because they are all feed up at me. Like after asking my Mam about the spot, I was stracting near the area without thinking and she snapped at me about it. Sorry again

So I've been away for a little while, trying to gather my thoughts.

My nose was better for a lil bit. I used to the bottle to clear it out, I brought a natural spray. Then about three days ago I kept getting blood after blowing. One nose tends to be very dry and blood bits (the outside area of the nostrils is red and swore) while the other feels clogged up and somewhat blood. I'm going to do my best to keep calm. Not worry things like sinus cancer, nostrial cancer etc. My mind loves to run away with itself.

I've been struggling alot personally also. It has bent been a great time tbh

Hi!!! I think this might be one of the longest breaks I've ever taken! Maybe? In recent times and it hasn't been that long I know.

So!! Still get some strange stuff with my nose. Worse some times then others, I think it's a mix of weather and other factors. Trying to push along! Stop trying to blow it every two seconds to see something. I also get these small moments where it seems like the world's flicks on and off but its propbaly a moment of not focus I'm to aware of? Lots of lovely sinus pressue etc x

BUT

I've talked about alot of personal issues here also. Issues with a friend. Well it's a road, therapy is a road to follow with it but I could take a deep breath and say to myself in a way this is the start of what could be something better.

Hopefully it won't all go to the shit after this update

Today has been shit, I had a number of issues. My eye's feels strange and unfocused like I keep seeing strange things or something. Probably just overly trying to focus on things or just pushing the attention. It's all going to shit. Sorry about this

Are you suffering from lack of sleep? Or do you wear glasses at all? Sometimes there are logical reason for stuff, others it has to be chalked up to good old anxiety.

Ghost…Spillways

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information