Thread: Throat tighting and dealing with other issues

Throat tighting and dealing with other issues

I need someone to talk to. I had swollen gland after a tooth ache months ago. It seemed to go down but i feel my neck is tight. I did gain some weight. I sleep on my left side every night. I wake up and my nose clogged on left side anr eye glued shut. I believe it's allergies. I have health anxiety and gad as well. I have also so much going on in my life. My husband lost job after 32 years. Company closed. So no income from him coming in. However now he needs total left knee replacement and due for surgery April 1st. Then once healed needs right ankle replacement. I worry about finances. I worry about him. I have my own pressures at work. I get indigestion so often and afraid to eat. I hope the throat issue is allergies or muscle issues. I can't afford to go to dr because everything we have is needed for his surgery. Can neck be tension too. Im sorry for being so long but I have so much anxiety that i need to get it out. I am not on meds. Tried years ago and didn't like it. I just take herbal vitamins. Thanks for any words if encouragement.

Re: Throat tighting and dealing with other issues

Hi,
    Understand your situation, sorry to hear about that.

Its nearly the same i had some couple of years before. you should follow diet to get rid of your problem without any dollar spending . its simple concept called " Food is medicine".
    for your throat problem, chew 2nos raw black pepper in early morning at empty stomach & same before you take lunch & dinner. No sweets & white sugar in food & avoid anything is from refrigerator. Try this for 2 weeks. you will not have throat issues. Adding a spoon turmeric powder with hotmilk mix will expedite your issues to clear.

I also wondering, why your husband is going to undergo both knee replacements ? what is his age.

Hope this helps.

Re: Throat tighting and dealing with other issues

Thank you for your reply. My husband work in a mill for 32 years on his legs constantly. He has arthritis in left knee. That will be replaced. After that he needs right ankle. Right now the ankle is basically on ground. He needs arches rebuilt too. He is 61 years old.

Thread Information