Hi, just wanted to ask some advice, see if anyone else has had this problem.

I've been having a very itchy labia (not the hair part, the inner part), it can get so itchy that I can't not scratch, which then causes little cuts. I've been stopping to stop any infection. It's just like a burning itching. Now, I have cotton underwear, I changed my washing products to Fairy sensitive skin, and for a short while, it seemed to calm down. Still doing all that, but its started to get really itchy again, it seems to calm down, then flare up again at different times of the day, night time mostly.

About 2 months ago, went doctors and she had a good look at it, and told her my fears of vulvar cancer, she didn't seem too concerned. at that point, I had a couple of pale patches on either side down near the opening, so she gave me a cream. It seemed to work, and clear up the pale patches, their not there anymore. However, about a week or so ago, started to get itchy again. I don't know if I'm doing anything differently but I panic and get super anxious about this stuff.

I'm 31, hypothyroid and have PCOS (about a stone overweight which I'm going to try to lose), and I suffer with severe anxiety and also have depression. Just to clarify a few things that it isn't, as I've not been sexually active for like 6 years, so ruling out them things.

Would it be Vulvar cancer? That makes me very anxious and scared.