Thread: The Shakes

The Shakes

Hi, does anybody else here suffer from shaking, trembling due to anxiety. I've had this all my life, if you look at my old school books, i have terrible handwriting all down to these shakes.

Also has anybody conquered these symptoms, would be good to hear from people. the more the merryier.

Stuart

Re: The Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by stu1980 View Post
    Hi, does anybody else here suffer from shaking, trembling due to anxiety. I've had this all my life, if you look at my old school books, i have terrible handwriting all down to these shakes.

Also has anybody conquered these symptoms, would be good to hear from people. the more the merryier.

Stuart
    Stuart Stuart Stuart . What can I say? YES After all these years yes, It happens at the most odd times and the most odd parts of the body.

I suppose anxiety attacks us in different ways and unpredicatble. I think you can one day conquer it or at least learn somewhat how to control it ,although I never quite figured out how because I never know what its going to affect and how.

I did however have a friend .Till this day I still see him getting nervous and anxious about things and excited. I have another friend that can mimic him perfectly .None of our friends found him any less fun to be around and it was his trademark.

No one really thought him odd ,just happens. I am not sure there is a medicne that can control this although im sure that some doctor can put you on a antidepressant that willl calm it down if it really bothers you ,but sometimes I think the cure is worse then t he ailment.

I hope it goes away for you .If not just try to control it the best you can.No one thinks any the less of you for it and its very understandable.As far as a medicine for it.I think I would rather have the shaking.

Good luck to you and hope it works out.Once again to answer what you asked yes I have had it still do and can sometimes but not so often anymore.

Thread Information