Thread: The tech printed a photo from my ultrasound

The tech printed a photo from my ultrasound

I've had interstitial cystitis (IC) on and off over the years, and it started up earlier this month again. This time the doctor ordered a standard urine culture and an ultrasound.

Today at the ultrasound appointment, the technician did the usual internal and external pelvic imaging test. But at the end, she printed a picture of one of the screens, and placed it face-down on the desk beside her computer. Does this mean she saw something seriously worrisome, or is this standard procedure?
    I encourage anyone who's struggling with their doctor to take your health into your own hands. You can always start by checking reviews at www.RateMDs.com. And don't forget to leave a positive review for the doctors you appreciate! FYI: Here are some tips on writing an online review of your doctors: http://abt.cm/1lZUdaF

Re: The tech printed a photo from my ultrasound

I really don't think you can second guess this as you have no idea what she would normally do.

When do you get the results?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information