Thread: Stomach issues

Stomach issues

Hi everyone,
    I havnt been about for a year or so because i have been on top of my HA an it seems to of stayed in that box in the cupboard till recently. I have been having issues with my stomach it started back in 2016 when I had my little girl, my GP did an ultrasound thinking it might be gallstones but that all came back clear then the whole issue went away now it seems to be back with a bang and im feeling worse than ever. I have pain on the left hand side in my stomach, I have had very bad GERD, nausea, bubbling noises in my stomach whilst eating and after eating bloating in my upper abdomen. I have been back and forth to the GP where quite a lot of them seem to come up with different theories ibs, hiatus hernia(I have that) Gerd. I feel sick most of the time ( I have a very big suspicion that is anxiety caused by the stomach issues) I have discussed my worries with my doctor as usual said we know you worry but don't. I feel unwell in myself most days I used to have a big appetite and loved food but now even the sight of it makes me want to be sick. I have a lot of stress in the house, my husband is away all the time he is in the house for about two hours a day (apart from sleep) he works away and is in the military, I have four children one who has Autism and one who has health issues that I need to go to London for we have sometimes three appointment a month up there. Its all taking its toll a little bit. Has anyone got any experience with how hernias make you feel ??? can someone till me if their ibs affects their stomach and gives you nausea??? the doctors tell me all this but as we do we think the worst all the time don't we??? P.S I have spoken to the GP about being put back on fluoxetine and propranolol and she thinks that's a good idea. Any advice you lovely people could offer would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Re: Stomach issues

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information