Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: one thing after the other....

Re: one thing after the other....

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    3-12-2019 - Have you started the meds?
    Two weeks have passed. So?.....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    You actually have 32 threads!
    yes. but all my latests posts are all combined to one thread now, no matter what. so. we should just all have one thread? like per member? i'm no longer allowed to ask any questions about health stuff on here. EVERY OTHER person on this forum can do that but not me. i don't get it.

i read a ton of posts about everyone else's concerns, but i don't get the same treatment

you have 41 posts KK. why don't you just have one too?

and fishmanpa - i am in therapy. you don't get this shit over with overnight. i usually take your advice, because you are a normal intelligent man, who usually offers some words of wisdom, but lately it's just been like this. and maybe you're tired of it.
    i'm trying and can do without your popping in with one liners. you don't even have anxiety from what i understand.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by cofo View Post
    you have 41 posts KK. why don't you just have one too?

I have been on NMP for 10 years. You've been here for one and a half. So I don't think you can compare.

You made it sound as if you only have ONE thread which is why I mentioned that you have 32.

Threads are merged by Admin as per NMP rules so can't comment on reasons. I don't think it is personal though.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by cofo View Post
    EVERY OTHER person on this forum can do that but not me. i don't get it.
    Well that is just not true.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Cofu this post was merged with your previous post as it shows a pattern, You do have other posts that have not been merged. As previously stated this is not personal It is not the number of posts that count, it is the content. You are far from the only person who has posts merged.

i was part of the anxiety zone forum before this one.

i have 32 posts over 1.5 years. so what? that's my point. this is an anxiety forum, a health anxiety forum. where people come to talk about health anxiety. and yep, turns out alot of people want reassurance about their latest concern. also, people want to hear from other's who may have worried about the same issue. to know that it is something that could possibly be benign. to know that others have had something similar. i already made an appt with my son's dermatologist, so i wasn't asking for medical advice.
    i was merely asking here because i know so many people have the same freaking issues, and thought someone might know. i could go to google and ask, but google is not what i need to do. i was just trying to use this board the way other people do. but i don't get to do that anymore. i'm not hysterical. i'm not panicked, i was just wondering.
    and i'm not even allowed to do that anymore.

i have gotten alot of advice on this thread and i'm really thankful for it. but i wanted it to be a thread about my main fears and my struggles to overcome them, and etc...
    i merely just had a simple question about a freckle ...i wasn't hysterical or anything. can't even do that cause "it's a pattern". duh. it's health anxiety. there's the pattern.

geez. i'm so over this crap.

Cofo, take a breath? None of this is worth getting upset over.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Cofo, take a breath? None of this is worth getting upset over.
    it's just ridiculous. i'm breathing fine thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Cofu this post was merged with your previous post as it shows a pattern, You do have other posts that have not been merged. As previously stated this is not personal It is not the number of posts that count, it is the content. You are far from the only person who has posts merged.
    i can understand merging threads that are about the same issues over and over, but to merge threads because they are all about health anxiety doesn't make any sense.
    everyone would only have one thread(like what mine is becoming).

But these posts are all similar, as I have already said you have other posts that have not been merged because they are totally different. Please do not get angry with us, we are sufferers too.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information