Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Anyone any idea how to get over als dragon ?

Re: Anyone any idea how to get over als dragon ?

Let's flag down a cab to real street here. ALS causes severe issues and potential death within months to a few years of diagnosis, with few exceptions. You've worried about this for half a year now. If it were ALS, you would DEFINITELY have developed other symptoms. You'd have been forced to visit a doctor by now. You'd know you had ALS.

You do not have ALS. Time to get your life on track again.

Hi everyone,

I’m a mess tonight for some reason,

Twitching everywhere! And there’s horrible tremors are back I feel like I’m just sitting vibrating internally throughout my whole body and I’m paranoid people can notice it now . I get nervous when I’m cuddling my partner that he can feel my shakes.

No idea what’s triggered me but I feel mentally exhausted that’s it’s 2 years on now and I’m still lying here terrified of a neurological disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Hi All

hope you are doing well and happy new year !

I have not been on this forum for quite some time now ( around 6 years ) but my health anxiety is back and worse than ever- I really thought I had a grip of it

I have now convinced myself that I have early symptoms of MS and I am just looking for some support

I’m 28 and at the start of October was experiencing numbness and tingling in my hands and feet - I went to hospital who done some checks and bloods and told me I was fine - that has subsided now but my recent symptoms are leg cramps and some trembling ( left hand ) and internal vibration feeling

I know my anxiety is out of control at the moment and logical me should put these symptoms to bed but I have spent the last hour googling convinced this is my fate! I am so miserable over this

Any advice would be so appreciated

Thank you in advance
    I can’t believe I wrote this post 2 years ago today.

I remember breaking down writing it

I’m also still internally vibrating and it’s driving me nuts , I need to try and sort this out this year.

Just terrified I have a neurological disease

I think it having started two years ago you would have had many more symptoms by now than what you’re experiencing. It’s more likely it’s just your body in a heightened state of anxiety that’s causing it. It happens to me too sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    I think it having started two years ago you would have had many more symptoms by now than what you’re experiencing. It’s more likely it’s just your body in a heightened state of anxiety that’s causing it. It happens to me too sometimes.
    Hi Glassgirlw,

Thank you for the reply! Totally - sometimes I can rational and think wow 2 years is a long time you are fine,

Then there are days when I am just a mess,

No doubt about it my anxiety is horrendous and not helping my case!

I’m trying herbal remedies at the moment so hoping they work

Appreciate the response

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Hi Glassgirlw,

Thank you for the reply! Totally - sometimes I can rational and think wow 2 years is a long time you are fine,

Then there are days when I am just a mess,

No doubt about it my anxiety is horrendous and not helping my case!

I’m trying herbal remedies at the moment so hoping they work

Appreciate the response
    Hey! Did you ever figure out your internal tremor? How long/how often do you feel it?

Hi there sorry I’ve not been on this forum for a while and just noticed you had commented regarding the internal tremor . To be honest I still have it but it most definitely comes and goes when my anxiety is at an all time high .

It’s been almost 4 and a half years since I started this worry about MND and I must admit I’ve been doing really well and lived a pretty normal life for the past 2 years . For some reason my anxiety has creeped back up again this week and I’m back.

Still get my twitching all over on days and it sets me off but it’s been nearly 5 years I need to try and put this to bed in my mind .

I do believe the mind has extremely powerful ways and it’s no coincidence my body twitching has came after an intense panic attack last week

The joys of health anxiety ! I really thought by now I would be over my MND fear

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information