Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone any idea how to get over als dragon ?

Re: MS Worries

Hi all me again

I’ve literally ruined my whole weekend worrying about MS convinced I have it!

Back in October I went to hospital with numbness and tingling in my arms and legs- they took some bloods etc but said I was fine

It had came out of no where and lasted for ten days now I’m wondering was this a flare up ?

The current symptom just now is internal tremor and it’s horroble :( has anyone ever jacket this ? It’s keeping me from sleeping and when I do wake up my body feels like it’s vibrating

Is this something to do with anxiety ? I can’t seem to control it!

Can’t believe I’m starting the new year like this any thoughts would be appreciated x

Internal tremors

Has anyone had any experience of internal tremors ?

I am struggling big time over the past few days I’m trembling inside and struggling to sleep with it

It’s just came on all of a sudden I have been experiencing bad anxiety recently but can’t help thinking it’s something terrible like Ms :(

Has anyone had any experience of internal shaking?

If so how did you mange it and did it go away in time ?

Many thanks all. X

Re: Internal tremors

I am currently having this right now too!!!! It's been causing me crazy anxiety too! Until I spoke with a sweet girl on here through messaging last night. It helps so much to know I'm not the only one having this happen.

Anxiety, dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, magnesium deficiency, zinc deficiency, and lots of other things can cause this!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for responding ! It’s so comforting to know I’m not alone I honestly feel like sometimes I’m imagining things

I have been going through a tough time anxiety wise recently so logical me should really put it to bed it’s a really unpleasant symptom I just hope it passes soon

Trying to stay away from the docs as much as possible

I find it at its worst when I’m still of trying to sleep maybe because my mind is focusing on it ?

Hope you are feeling better soon x

Mine is the worst when I am still. Especially at night! Nights are the worst...then I'll lay there and obsess. I've been having twitches in my back that feel like a kicking baby, thighs that flutter twitch, eyelids, throat, abs, calves and that was all just last night. I slept 2 hours and gave up. Every twitch was a surge of fear and adrenaline.

My best guess is anxiety. But the dark, quiet, middle of the night makes me fear much worse.

You're definitely not alone. As much as it sucks to have this garbage happen, take solace in knowing others are twitching right alone with you.

Yep totally with you!! I’m living on 2 hours a night just wide awake feeling every tremor and monitoring it ! Gosh I hope it passes soon for both of us! Oh the joys of anxiety !

Me too. I feel like I have water running down my legs, but inside. I get the baby kicking feeling in the back, vibrating soles of my feet and vibrating like there is mobile phone vibrating inside me. Even in my head and face.

Man!! Anxiety needs to get some new material already!! Her stuff is old!!

These are the worst. I honestly don't worry about them much but I do get them. I notice them most not before I gi ti sleep, but if I wake up just after falling asleep. Sometimes my whole body will be filled with them, even my lips. They go away though, and it's been going on for a couple of years. I chalked it up to anxiety.

I get them in my cheek sometimes, and I always kind of worry that they're a stroke or something; it takes a real effort to remind myself they're most likely harmless.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information