Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone any idea how to get over als dragon ?

Re: Internal tremors

They are awful ! Really one of the most unpleasant anxiety symptoms i think I’ve just woke up this morning and it was like an earthquake in my room my whole body was shaking including my checks it calmed down after 30 seconds

I honestly wish this would go away soon it’s so unnerving and I’m finding it difficul to concentrate at my job like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2FourKiddos View Post
    Mine is the worst when I am still. Especially at night! Nights are the worst...then I'll lay there and obsess. I've been having twitches in my back that feel like a kicking baby, thighs that flutter twitch, eyelids, throat, abs, calves and that was all just last night. I slept 2 hours and gave up. Every twitch was a surge of fear and adrenaline.

My best guess is anxiety. But the dark, quiet, middle of the night makes me fear much worse.

You're definitely not alone. As much as it sucks to have this garbage happen, take solace in knowing others are twitching right alone with you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I've also had this and still get it from time to time. I had extreme anxiety before I was diagnosed with CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome). I was relieved to get this diagnosis after not knowing what was wrong with me, the internal tremors can be part of this. That was 25 years ago.

Thanks so much guys for your thoughts I’m sorry your all going through this- it’s nice to know we can talk to each other and are not alone in this!

I’ve been relatively okay today but now that I’m still the trembling is back it’s awful! Feel like I’m constantly vibrating twitching

Trying to remain calm and not stress over this it definitely makes it worse

I’ve had this for about a week. Feels like every last nerve is on edge in my legs and arms and lower back. Buzzing, vibrating, shaking. My legs are really hurting to walk today too, like the feeling you get when you’ve done some hard workout the feeling you get the next day, but I’ve not done anything to stress them.

Hi Dodo

I feel your pain I honestly feel like my whole insides are shaking - can’t help shake the feeling that it must be something serious

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

I’ve just read online that blood pressure medications can cause tremors I am on ramirpil for my hypertension I wonder if this is connected?

Anyone else on high blood meds ?

Yes, sometimes I get that when I’ve had periods of anxiety. Often I find drinking a glass of water, maybe some chamomile tea and something to eat often helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a period of really bad anxiety just before Christmas I wonder if it has stemmed from that . Thanks for the tip about chamomile tea I may try it

I’m going to give it a few days then go to the doctors really worried that’s it’s MS or essential tremor :(

My tremors are worse than ever literally feels like someone is kicking my back from the inside anyone had anything like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Hi Dodo

I feel your pain I honestly feel like my whole insides are shaking - can’t help shake the feeling that it must be something serious

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

I’ve just read online that blood pressure medications can cause tremors I am on ramirpil for my hypertension I wonder if this is connected?

Anyone else on high blood meds ?
    That's interesting. I am on metoprolol a beta blocker, and. Verapamil, a calcium channel blocker.

Re: MS Worries

Hi all just seeing if anyone is awake

I’m lying in bed cannot sleep at all with these internal tremors I had a relatively tremor free day today and now that I’m laying in bed they are worse than ever

Also having tingling in my hands and feet

Going to see a doctor tomorrow

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information