Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: It's all coming apart

Re: It's all coming apart

Yeah, but the fact that he has the support of an outright fascist is telling. Not to mention the fact that we attacked Iran for no reason... he's going to start a war, I know it...

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    Yeah, but the fact that he has the support of an outright fascist is telling. Not to mention the fact that we attacked Iran for no reason... he's going to start a war, I know it...
    Now you know how many in the US feel. Its like you got the UK version of Trump ~lol~ And they get along famously

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    We attacked Iran? Do you mean the marines in Gibraltar? If so, that was us enforcing EU sanctions in place on Iran. It may get seen as doing Trump's bidding because he is all over Iran at the moment but it's really not the case as we were fulfilling our role in the EU. He's further right like many a Tory so will get more support from that end just as those on the extreme left would if they had a PM in place but that doesn't mean everyone is and that we are now a far right country.

We may as well be.

So, we are all fascists now then? So, all the daily freedoms you enjoy, and will continue too, all the rights you have...so fascism can't be that bad afterall.

Remember Parliament is stuck, it's going to be hung Parliaments now. How is that confirmation we are under the jackboot? And how does modern Britain compare to other nations? Some of these even have far right governments but the people seem to be getting on with daily life which makes you wonder at the comparisons to previous fascism (not that it's a good thing these countries have lurched, it's a bad thing obviously but it still seems some way away from the far right states of the past).

I don't think I ever stopped to think about it that way... Please, give me time while I think it over very carefully.

I hate to admit this but you may be right. What I've been thinking all along just isn't right. I was so blinded by the prospect of societal collapse that I didn't think about the morality of my thoughts.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information