Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange nipple question

Strange nipple question

I am male age 38 and was wondering if any other guys could try this. If I squeeze my nipples really hard between my fingers a little tiny amount of clear moisture comes out like sweat just wee specs. It can be hard to see but if I hold my phone torch on it I can see. It’s the same on both sides and I think has always been like that but just wondering if anyone else gets this. Weird question I know and only happens if I squeeze really hard

Re: Strange nipple question

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    How about this: if you squeeze your head really hard, a little tiny amount of brain might pop out... Really, going about your body squeezing bits "really hard" is asking for trouble!
    I’m a weirdo but just wish I new some other guys can do it to put my mind at rest.

To quote google..... (safe googling from a reputable page)

Normal nipple discharge can occur in both nipples and is often released when the nipples are compressed or squeezed.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Duuuude! Why?

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 13-03-19 at 18:56.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    To quote google..... (safe googling from a reputable page)
    That’s good to hear but is this for men aswell as women or just women ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Duuuude! Why?

FMP
    Am I being stupid I’m really starting to obsess over this but with being male age 38 and exactly the same on both sides and only when I squeeze them hard surely I am being rediculous

Well if its a teeny weeny speck of practically unseeable size.....then it probably is just sweat lol Not sure why you would be trying this really really hard, what was your aim in even doing it to start with ? (or should I not ask)

Discharge in men, of an amount which is not a speck lol that happens when you squeeze at a normal pressure, can be a sign of a hormone imbalance; like lower testosterone or higher oestrogen.

There is a NON-SCARY condition which men can get that causes this (I've come across it on another forum) but you would have other physical changes, which you are not talking about here. You also wouldn't need to squeeze really really hard and it would be more than a speck. Yeah, I know women are replying......but you have a title like you have and its gonna happen
    Last edited by Carys; 13-03-19 at 19:53.

How about this: if you squeeze your head really hard, a little tiny amount of brain might pop out... Really, going about your body squeezing bits "really hard" is asking for trouble!
    This is funny, and a very valid point. You squeeze anything really hard on your body and you can get something to happen - injury, bruising, white blood cell plasma stuff (whatever its called), blood etc.

Yeah I have no breast growth or erection problems and facial hair still growing so I think when I add it all up male my age exactly the same on both sides when I squeeze hard and the little specs of fluid are clear that I’m being pretty stupid here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information