Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colourful shapes

Re: Vibrating vision

Does it look a bit like this?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scinti...ng_scotoma.gif

Then see the following:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma

You can get these with or without migraine.

I had one a few days ago after eating a few chocolates following a couple of weeks without any. The effect lasts for me between 5 mins and a couple of hours.

Objects in the dark seem moving expanding

hi, i am 38 yrs old female, i have no problems, "only" the health anxiety :-) i would like zo ask if anyone else sometimes experience the same thing..once per month cca after i wake up, still in the dark, if i look for some socond to an object it seems to get larger and then immediately smaller, like it is expanding and then get again smaller...for exmaple television..in its edges..it seem to expanding a bit...like moving...but still on the same place...whe i turn the light on it is everything normal and ok...only after wake up...not in the evening...i was by the eye doctor 6months ago, everything ok, i see perfectly...

Re: Objects in the dark seem moving expanding

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Anyone guys? I have to be staring at the object to have this se sensation...

Quote Originally Posted by zebra View Post
    Anyone guys? I have to be staring at the object to have this se sensation...
    Hyper-focusing on normal visual anomalies and attributing negative thoughts, feelings and fear. Being that this has been something going on for a while now, perhaps you can put it to bed

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you, Fishmanpa!

QUOTE=Fishmanpa;1861621]Hyper-focusing on normal visual anomalies and attributing negative thoughts, feelings and fear. Being that this has been something going on for a while now, perhaps you can put it to bed

Positive thoughts[/QUOTE]

Colourful shapes

Hi, this morning I saw outside on the pavement fir a second pink shape that wasnt there...once in 9 am, second in 11.30..since cca 9.30 am i had migraine..headache in temples and forehead and I wanted to vomit..at cca 13 oclock it stopped and I feel ok now...my friend told me she sometimes sees this shapes if she has headache...does anyone else have it?

Re: Colourful shapes

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see similar threads and look up migraine auras in the search bar.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Quote Originally Posted by zebra View Post
    hi, this morning i saw outside on the pavement fir a second pink shape that wasnt there...once in 9 am, second in 11.30..since cca 9.30 am i had migraine..headache in temples and forehead and i wanted to vomit..at cca 13 oclock it stopped and i feel ok now...my friend told me she sometimes sees this shapes if she has headache...does anyone else have it?
    anyone, guys??
    I experienced it again today...for a second..pink spot on the pavement (never anywhere else)..it was sunny...and i saw it peripherally..when i looked at it it disappeared...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information