Thread: thread merging

thread merging

I havenít been getting help on this site like i used to ever since threads started getting merged. a lot of health anxiety fears can be isolated. I had fears about my veins meaning heart failure and there must be people who have similar experiences to newly visible veins that donít feel they have experienced svt. and the people who have svt probably wonít click on my post about heart failure/bulging veins to find my post about svt that has been merged with it. heart phobia is a very common anxiety feature and each new thing feels like a very new thing to some anxious people. this was one of my main sources of comfort and reassurance and I seem to have better luck with facebook/support groups because each post is its own and people can see whether they relate. I love this site tho.

Re: thread merging

Threads have always been merged and moved to the most appropriate forum. There is no point having one forum called "problems". Some people can relate to certain conditions better than others so that is why we move them and we merge them to give the reader the whole picture of what is going on.

If you do a post about a similar thing it will be merged with similar ones so we can read the whole thing and get an overall picture of what is going on.

Please don't take it personally though. It is standard practice.

ďDon't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.Ē - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

i just wish my post about my veins didnít get mixed with my post about svt thatís so different.

and thank you i know itís not personal I just donít get responses like I used to as all my posts from the last year are merged together in one.

iíve been on here since 2015 and I used to have separate threads with names I could choose

Thread Information