Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sleep concerns but confused if my concerns are a little overblown.

Re: Sleep concerns but confused if my concerns are a little overblown.

It's a struggle to sleep even when I take things like Benedryl Pm and ZZZquil prior to bed. Imagine if I don't take them? I'll never sleep again most likely. I used to drink soda even before bed and never had a problem, even did so in the weeks prior to having this problem? Why am I having trouble sleeping now all of a sudden? I don't think caffeine is the problem and I can't cut it out or withdrawal symptoms happen.

Honestly, I think my body is telling me it doesn't need sleep at all to function. Why else am I always alert in the day and seemingly have energy to go about day? I literally had only one can of soda so far today (it's afternoon already) and I feel fine. One can of caffeine from soda probably wouldn't be enough if I didn't sleep much, right?

I think you are overthinking this too much and making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

Your body will sleep if it needs to so just let it do its thing.

Just give things time and see what happens. There is nothing much we can do and not a lot you can do at the moment.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

would my body sleep even if i have caffeine in my system? Because it scares me to think caffeine could keep me up forever and ever. But then again, I guess i answered my own question since i drank soda before and didn't have a issue then. Sorry for bothering people. It's been a rough year for me.

Yes, people drink caffeine all day.

Sorry you have had a rough year and you are not bothering us, I just think that you need to let your body do its own thing for a while and see how it goes.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information