So one of my biggest fears for the longest time has been anesthetic (long before health anxiety, the idea of being out of control scares me so much). On Wednesday I have to get anaesthetic for the placement in of the coil. They haven't told me if it's general or local yet. Both scare me. I have to have it as they tried to place it in before but due to reason the pain meant it has to come to this.

I had a scan that showed some cysts, I was able to take that knowledge well. In the last few days I've been having issues there again- I know it's probably just begging hyper-aware .

A another big issue is...I've been heart worries for so long. The idea of the anesthetic- I know it's so stuipd to worry about the two of these being mixed and causing some type of huge issue :( Like even today I felt strange, shortness of breath, just light-head, strange pain in my back on the left hand side etc etc- so strange. I'm worried it's all going to go wrong. I know I'm only 22 and my Doctor has listened to my heart loads and said it's all good. I know it's stuipd to worry....yet here I am!

I know this is a good step, I've been having period issues and this is going to help me out. Just alot of fear leading up to it, my therapist told me it's okay to be scared sometimes but to also see the reason in things! Like allow myself to have the scary thought but then talk myself around it. Like for example, a few days ago I notice one side of my stomach sticks out more then the other. Normally I would freak out- But I reminded myself bodies aren't perfect and it's okay to have different lumps and bumps!

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to voice some thoughts. Not goggle horror stores about fears I already have lol!