Thread: Raised skin around the vulva.

Raised skin around the vulva.

I visit my gyno some months ago because of irregular periods, and when she went in for a good look, I felt sore at the left side when she put in the instrument. I did not think much about it at the time. Then today when I had sex with my partner I also felt a bit sore, not so much under the act but (sorry TMI) more afterwards when he used his finger, I needed to ask him to stop.

So later today when I went to the bathroom I saw just outside the vaginal opening at a fleshy raised bit, same color as the rest of my vagina, didn't hurt much when I pushed at it, but at the same side where the pain was. I tried putting my finger in and out a couple of times and it was really difficult to feel if the fain came from the skin outside the vagina or the raised fleshy bit.

Of cause im sure its cancer right now, even though my brain tries to tell me its properly not and its a good sign that the color is similar to the rest of the skin and there is no hard lump or anything.

My anxiety has been minimal for such a long time, this is the first time in a year I found myself sitting at the bathroom floor trying to take pictures of my vagina because I was in a state of panic, I feel so humiliated.

Re: Raised skin around the vulva.

This is something you should see a doctor about really as they know what they are looking at.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information