Thread: Do any of you experience this?

Do any of you experience this?

I'm sure I'm not alone with this but... does anyone else find that through the day you manage to bring your anxiety to a level where it isn't disabling to you but if you sleep and wake up (usually early in the morning) you feel so much worse and it's like you pressed the reset button on the anxiety?

I've had this since i was 8 years old (32 now) and it drives me crazy every day is a battle to then wake the next day and have to try and do it all over again.

Is it just me? Is there any way to fix this??

Re: Do any of you experience this?

You are quite right it seems to be a daily battle. Yesterday I felt great. No issues what's so ever and I really believed that I had the worst behind me as each of the three days prior got better with each day. I woke up today as if if I took three steps back. It came back out of nowhere like a switch was turned back on. Very frustrating really. I had a bout of this last summer that went on for months where I would be feeling like I was getting ahead of it and then wake up a mess. It took time but I managed to pull through and that issue doesn't even phase me now but it took a lot of time and patience. Try not to get discouraged I think it is very common to have setbacks with anxiety and patterns can be tough to break as I found out but I did pull through then and I will again and I'm sure you can as well. Take care

Thread Information