I’m managing to keep myself mostly on top of my anxiety at the moment. It’s there daily but it’s not causing full on panic which I feel is a positive. However I cannot get myself to relax about my heart phobia.
over the 15 ish years I’ve had anxiety I’ve had nunberous tests. Non other than a 48 hour monitor in past few years though. They only found benign ectopics on that so they weren’t interested.
daily I have chest pain and shortness of breath. Yesterday I was doing some cleaning, rushing round the house and I felt like my chest was tight afterwards. Then I couldn’t stop worrying about it after. I started getting a pressure behind my left shoulder blade. My heart felt normal but the pressure carried on and that made me anxious. I started worrying I had angina or heart disease again. I can’t go even for a short walk because as soon as I do, especially if I’m rushing on the school run I feel like I can’t breath. I get pains up the sides of my chest on both sides and under my rib cage. I don’t know what’s causing it but it’s wirrying me. Dr doesn’t seem interested. I woke up this morning and I was sweating and then I felt the pressure behind my left shoulder blade again. It’s there now. I don’t know whether any of these symptoms could be acid reflux related either or whether I have heart problems. I’m living with the heart worrying constantly.