Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I’m back. Worried about bronchitis?

Re: I’m back. Worried about bronchitis?

Yes. I have five tablets of 50mg prednisone here at home. The ones she gave me were pooped out of a individual tab thing and they were pink. Different color than the ones I have here. I think that’s why I had the anxious thought

Re: Cold or Flu?

Have you taken one yet?
    I just googled pink prednisone 50 and it came up with lots of images of pink pills. Do that if it will help that fear, or just let it go & trust your pharmacist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes so I took those pink ones at the ER so like 6:4am. It is now 5:47pm and I feel loads better. Still coughing but not as intense and that choking feeling is going away. I’m worried about sleeping tonight since I haven’t been able to sleep all week and I don’t want another episode of this morning to happen when I wake up BUT it shouldn’t because I have steroids in my system and they are doing their job, right?! Ugh just gotta keep telling the anxiety that.

I’m also in this group on Facebook and these women keep talking about pertussis and whooping cough and all these things that are going around and it makes me not want to leave my house until summer time

I’m sure you’ll be loads better soon. Try not to worry about what’s going round.

OCD Health Anxiety Thoughts

I’m on steroids for a cough I’ve developed after being super sick since Monday. Last night I went out with my hubs to get take out and I had a tissue in one of my hands. I spoke two words to the cashier and had a coughing fit. Full on tickling and choking and couldn’t get a solid breath in. I was panicking. I ran out of the place. I can’t remember what hand touched the handle. I grabbed the top and pushed and ran out to finish coughing. I spit into the tissue in my hand. Then in the car I had the thought. What if I just grabbed that handle, spit into a tissue that touched it or my contaminated hand, and what if I just reintroduced another virus into my body?! I can’t stop thinking about it. I’m so anxious over being so sick as it is. I can’t get sick again. I haven’t slept for more than a few hours since last Saturday. I’m so tired and overwhelmed and full of those depressed dread feelings. I just want to stop coughing so I can sleep and gym and clean my house and feel normal.

Re: I’m back. Worried about bronchitis?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

You won’t get sick again, just concentrate on what’s going on now. Rest & relax.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information