Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

I woke up today feeling very off, I'm feeling very warm all over and uncomfortable especially in the pelvis area. I also had some bleeding again when I went to the toilet :( by following the candler it should be my period coming up again but the bleeding just stopped for a week. I'm feeling very alot of stress again. Part of me wishes I had never gotten the coil now as its so much stress and hassle.

So...the bleeding didn't come back? I just feel off, worried. Like something will happen, I live in the middle of no where and I'm alone tonight so maybe that's why? I just sorry for ranting and raving so much

Sorry to go again but I've no one to talk to...I feel so awful. I feel run down, nothing seems to go into my head right. Time keeps skipping strange, I'm super emotional- I keep getting random pains in my arm and chest that's probs anixety but I can't even put my thoughts down okay. I'm sorry

Im really sorry to hear about all this and im sorry you are struggling.

I know It is not anyones business but you own, but why dont you get this thing out and find another birth control solution If the coil is causing you all of these problems.

Its properly my own agenda and feelings getting in the way, but I always get really sad when I hear about all the women that suffers from side effects of hormonal birth controle, and even sadder when they stick with something that makes them miserable. I am not at all anti hormonal solutions I know it work wonders for so many people without causing any problem.

Me and my partner use kondoms, I was surprised how good some of the high quality brands are actually and when I asked my partner is he was minding them, he said he legit did not notice them.

Quote Originally Posted by Missjensen View Post
    Im really sorry to hear about all this and im sorry you are struggling.

I know It is not anyones business but you own, but why dont you get this thing out and find another birth control solution If the coil is causing you all of these problems.

Its properly my own agenda and feelings getting in the way, but I always get really sad when I hear about all the women that suffers from side effects of hormonal birth controle, and even sadder when they stick with something that makes them miserable. I am not at all anti hormonal solutions I know it work wonders for so many people without causing any problem.

Me and my partner use kondoms, I was surprised how good some of the high quality brands are actually and when I asked my partner is he was minding them, he said he legit did not notice them.
    Hi hun, thank you so much for the reply!

I agree with you on the whole suffering for women! It seems like it's our cross to bear in many ways!

I'll be honest, if it was just a issue of birth control. I wouldn't mind just using condoms! I wouldn't be assed with all this effort (Sorry the tmi). But it's actually to do with a few issues I have with my period. Instead of losing like around 80 mls of blood during my period, I was losing between 150-200 mls. This was causing issues with my iron levels, fainting etc. Like I've had this issue since I was 13 and it was seriously effecting my life for years! I also have other issues with pain etc

This was causing huge issues for me! I tried over a two year period with different ways to stop the bleeding with my doctor- but sadly none of them worked out! Like my wonderful gp did try many options and this seemed like the last one in a way!

I'm seeing my gp next week for a six week check up and I'll talk to her about more options then!

Sorry to rant here again, today was the worst in along time. There is some bleeding again, there's lots of back and pelvic pain. My stomach is in bits. I regret this coil so much. I actually crying as I type this. I already called my gp to make a appoiment for next week and they can't take me until next week anyway and like in the A&E a few weeks ago and nothing really came of it besides some tablets to stop the bleeding.

My chest also feels strange and lots of things but I know that's probs jusy anixety but god this is the wrist I have felt in along time

Today's been strange? I've had very little/no bleeding or it's mainly brown. I've had some issues with my stools in lots of different ways but I had lots of tests on that last year so I know it ain't anything bad probs just ibs and maybe a fisher? I'm keeping a log to show my gp at my appointment. I'm just so exhausted and feel feed up and unwell

Just a update, bleeding was brownish/light until yesterday and its fully bleeding today. Lots of pain and discomfort. I have a appointment with my gp Wednesday and I got a called today about going for a ultrasound on Tuesday (way back on my post. I went to the A&E by the suggest of a doctor after issues a few weeks ago and they said they wanted me to come in for a ultrasound at a later date to make sure the coil was still in place.)

Today been hell... My stomach has been in bits all day. I kepp needing to get sick. My chest and acid came back for the first time in months last night. It's been horrible. I feel so weak and the bleeding super bad again. I was never like this before the coil. I know the told me I had to stick it out- but this is unbearable for someone who's always had bad periods.... Wednesday can't come quick enough

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information