Hey everyone, so I’m in a complete frenzy over cervical cancer. Starting in August of last year, I had a terrible yeast infection that couldn’t go away for about 5 months, during that time, I’ve had a few STD/HIV tests that all came back negative except for candida. Had it taken care of, a couple weeks of taking care of that, I was told I had BV (had very light bright red streak once in discharge after sex which prompted a doctor visit), had that taken care of. Following a month after, I’ve noticed pain/swelling on outside of my area during sex, that went away and now I’m feeling a slight soreness on one side of inside of my area during sex. My last pap was about 4-6 years ago, I am now 22. My most recent was 2 months ago and came back abnormal but my doctor said that my yeast infection could’ve caused the abnormal results and to come back within a year. I just experienced a very small bright red blood spot in discharge the morning after sex this morning. Could that concentrated sore spot be a tumor? These symptoms appeared within the few months of being with a new sexual partner (who is clean). Also, *TMI* who is slightly bigger than usual and I’m not entirely used to it still, along with slightly under adequate lubrication during sex. Am I in the detrimental stages of cancer from these symptoms? Could I just be sensitive from vaginal issues? I feel like I’m going to get a diagnosis of cancer and be given a death sentence. I’m certain I’m going to be told I have cancer. I’m so young, I’m happy. I feel as if I’m going to be one of those “rare” cases. Are there any other tests that could find cervical cancer? I don’t know what to do anymore, I sit crying, wondering that I’m going to die because of this. Help, please please please.