Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worried I'm becoming Anemic? Lymphoma?

Worried I'm becoming Anemic? Lymphoma?

So I have felt honestly pretty good the past few weeks. However, today after work I felt kind of out of breath and strange. My heart rate is not particularly elevated (measured via Apple Watch). However, I still feel kinda "off" and out of breath. I'm *really* worried I am becoming anemic because of my feared lymphoma. I've been fearing this almost 8 months now. I'm worried it has spread very far into my body and is causing anemia. A family friend went from being health to very anemic and it was discovered he has stage 4 lymphoma. He died weeks later. He was healthy before that.

I don't know what is going on with me but this is VERY scary.

Re: Worried I'm becoming Anemic? Lymphoma?

So what has happened with all the previous terminal illnesses as you never updated us?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well, I still believe I have lymphoma. I have been worrying about this particular disease for about 8 months now.

A simple blood test will tell you.

I meant all the other things:

colon cancer
    headaches
    thyroid cancer
    esophageal cancer
    nail melanoma
    brain cancer
    oral cancer
    prostate/bladder cancer
    ALS

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes, I think I will have to go to the hospital tonight or tomorrow. I know this is it. This is finally the lymphoma really showing itself strongly. I'm SO sad. I'm SO scared and depressed. Honestly even earlier today I was feeling great and thought "I guess I was wrong about having lymphoma". Now, tonight, it's obvious I do have it.

Please don't go there again - we have been there so many times - read what I posted above - every time you have been dying.

Are you still not treating the HA?

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    So I have felt honestly pretty good the past few weeks. However, today after work I felt kind of out of breath and strange. My heart rate is not particularly elevated (measured via Apple Watch). However, I still feel kinda "off" and out of breath. I'm *really* worried I am becoming anemic because of my feared lymphoma. I've been fearing this almost 8 months now. I'm worried it has spread very far into my body and is causing anemia. A family friend went from being health to very anemic and it was discovered he has stage 4 lymphoma. He died weeks later. He was healthy before that.

I don't know what is going on with me but this is VERY scary.
    My aunt whom had cancer had anemia. You don't just feel off with anemia. If its been 8 months, you would have been diagnosed by now and would have fully out of breath by now. When my aunt had it, she couldn't walk since she would get so tired.

When people see repeat posters that annoy them, why not just scroll by? I've been certain I was dying before, paralyzed with fear, and it would have been pretty shitty if someone laughed at me in that moment, even if they thought I was being ridiculous.
    Last edited by Elen; 30-03-19 at 07:38.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    Honestly even earlier today I was feeling great and thought "I guess I was wrong about having lymphoma". Now, tonight, it's obvious I do have it.
    Ah yes, the ole 24 hour lymphoma....like a hangover but worse

I still have the feeling of being slightly out of breath this morning and I also feel like my heart rate is a little more elevated than normal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information