Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Diabetes

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Diabetes

Your anxiety creates obsessions, which then create compulsions. Compulsions feed the obsessions. The psychology is not difficult to grasp - it's breaking the cycle.

You must break the chain and that means the compulsion to keep Googling and asking the same questions.

Never Surrender, Comrade

At about 3 days I have been having urinary frequency changed. I go to the bathroom 10 to 12 times a day. I got to the point of buying a measuring cup and measuring the amount of urine per day, it is on average 1.5 l in my head I am developing diabetes. My psychologist says that I am building symptoms due to reading that altered urinary frequency plus thirst and hunger are symptoms of diabetes. They even smell my urine and for me.Min seems to smell sweet and for my wife it does not look like it.
    I also read that the symptoms of diabetes only manifest when glucose reaches higher levels above 160mg / dl.
    Summing up 20 days ago I did a urine test and no glucose appeared in the urine.
    My question:
    Why even drinking a little water during the day I am urinating every 2 hours?
    Is it possible to urinate even without drinking water and eating little?

my glucose levels in the tests I have done so far have never exceeded 109mg / dl

Quote Originally Posted by epistore View Post
    At about 3 days I have been having urinary frequency changed. I go to the bathroom 10 to 12 times a day. I got to the point of buying a measuring cup and measuring the amount of urine per day, it is on average 1.5 l in my head I am developing diabetes. My psychologist says that I am building symptoms due to reading that altered urinary frequency plus thirst and hunger are symptoms of diabetes. They even smell my urine and for me.Min seems to smell sweet and for my wife it does not look like it.
    I also read that the symptoms of diabetes only manifest when glucose reaches higher levels above 160mg / dl.
    Summing up 20 days ago I did a urine test and no glucose appeared in the urine.
    My question:
    Why even drinking a little water during the day I am urinating every 2 hours?
    Is it possible to urinate even without drinking water and eating little?

ANYBOBY?

ANYBOBY?
    Just proving a point about reassurance. Feeding the dragon nothing still feeds the dragon. Watch....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I know it's not the right thing to do, but what I always look for here and a little attention, a little help to calm me down. Whenever someone shares something an experience similar to himself or with some acquaintance it makes me more calm. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the help you give me.

I know it's not the right thing to do, but what I always look for here and a little attention, a little help to calm me down. Whenever someone shares something an experience similar to himself or with some acquaintance it makes me more calm. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the help you give me.
    This is understandable, and I think we've all been there. However, you need to actively work on your recovery, and unfortunately, that can sometimes mean sitting with the anxiety for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    This is understandable, and I think we've all been there. However, you need to actively work on your recovery, and unfortunately, that can sometimes mean sitting with the anxiety for a while.
    Thank you.

The average person pees 5 to 10 times a day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information