Thread: Anxiety around heart murmur just what i need! Anyone else??

Anxiety around heart murmur just what i need! Anyone else??

HI lovely people. So.. just when I think I am dealing with one thing now I have been told by my doctor that I have a heart murmur and I am being referred for an echocardiogram.. I have been getting ectopics and palps but a recent tape said that 'it was uneventful' now I find out I have a murmur .. I am so worried can anyone please offer reassurance.. xxx

Re: Anxiety around heart murmur just what i need! Anyone else??

Quote Originally Posted by sammiej123 View Post
    HI lovely people. So.. just when I think I am dealing with one thing now I have been told by my doctor that I have a heart murmur and I am being referred for an echocardiogram.. I have been getting ectopics and palps but a recent tape said that 'it was uneventful' now I find out I have a murmur .. I am so worried can anyone please offer reassurance.. xxx
    My mum has had a murmur all her life, it’s great to see the confusion when someone is listening to her heart. They always pull back and ask ‘has anyone ever told you that you have a murmur?’ She likes to see if people catch it or not. You’re already in the best hands with people checking you out so there’s nothing to be worried about!

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Re: Anxiety around heart murmur just what i need! Anyone else??

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight-mouse View Post
    My mum has had a murmur all her life, it’s great to see the confusion when someone is listening to her heart. They always pull back and ask ‘has anyone ever told you that you have a murmur?’ She likes to see if people catch it or not. You’re already in the best hands with people checking you out so there’s nothing to be worried about!

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They do this with me at the opticians. I have optic disks that look like the beginnings of glaucoma (optic disk cupping). But, my eyes are shaped slightly different which caused my optic disks to look a little different. Was born with it. But it's funny to go to an optician and see them freak that I've got what looks like glaucoma and try push me for tests. I have to explain it to them every single time.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information