Thread: Daily panic

Daily panic

Hey there my names austin ive been a member of this site since 2008. Lately i have been having daily panic attacks even at home i see my gp on monday. And a psychatrist on 17th of may. Its getting debilitating. I sometimes in a state of panic fell like i cant talk properly. I recently had a death of a close freind and i fell since then its gotten worse. What do you think i should do.

Re: Daily panic

Hiyer Austin,

I think you are doing all you can do, and taking all the right steps - GP visit and psychiatrist booked. I guess by now you have seen your GP, how did it go ? Really sorry to hear about your friend, it isn't surprising you are being hit hard and having a 'blip' in anxiety levels.

I have that too...when you can't talk properly when in a panic. It's like you have forgotten how to string words together to make a coherant sentence.
    I agree with Carys, it's a blip you are going through and all blips come to an end. Very probably bought about by your friends death. Good luck at the doctors.

Ghost…Spillways

Are you taking any medications? I'm suffering with loss too, almost 2 years after. I'll be honest, I tried to get through without any help and I couldn't. I can honestly say since I've started taking medications I am feeling so much better. It helps level your head and helps you to tackle your problems with a clear mind, instead of an anxious and often times illogical mind. I had panic attacks multiple times per day. I'm only just coming up out of the hole, but still got a way to go.

I hope you're feeling better. It gets easier. Your GP will take the right steps to help you get well again

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information