Hello everyone!

So I've been taking Citalopram 10mg, mainly for anxiety but also depression, for the last 16 days and it's been up and down. The first 11 days were pretty difficult with the side effects but then days 12, 13 and 14 were pretty good. I had minimal anxiety and felt level and positive, it was really nice! However, last night and all of today has been the worst I have felt since starting these tablets.

I started getting really weird stomach and and abdominal aches and felt really nauseous and tired last night as well as feeling really irritable and low. Then I woke up today feeling awful still. I feel like I haven't woken up properly and I've felt really heavy, faint and a bit trippy too. I went to the doctors earlier and found it hard to take in what was being said as I felt really out of it and anxious and had this feeling that my limbs were twice as heavy as usual. For the rest of the day I've just felt tired, faint and a bit out of it. And I've had this unstoppable hunger for the last few days which just won't go away.

I feel really deflated about this because its happened so fast, one minute I was feeling good and starting to think that they were kicking in early then this happens! I'm not going to ask to be taken off of them or anything like that, it's taken me five years to find the courage take these and now that I have I plan to see it through.

I guess I'm just looking for some reasurance and encouragement from some of you guys that have been through the side effects and have come out the other side...I'm not sure if what is going on right now is normal or not!