Page 127 of 228 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2277

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I’m hoping the same happens here, LB. we still have a lot of Americans who are brainwashed by Fox News and still believe Trump won the last election, despite all the evidence and hearings to the contrary. The problem is than none of them watch the hearings and Fox News refused to show the only hearing done in prime time.
    All very delusional and believe only their warped views and opinions count by the sound of it, and screw the real picture!

Don't get me wrong; I'm all for freedom of expression for the most part (and within good reason), but this is just bordering on total insanity, and possibly even psychosis to a certain extent!

“Contraceptivised”……excellent word Pain. And you’re right, I can’t think of a legit replacement.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    All very delusional and believe only their warped views and opinions count by the sound of it, and screw the real picture!

Don't get me wrong; I'm all for freedom of expression for the most part (and within good reason), but this is just bordering on total insanity, and possibly even psychosis to a certain extent!
    Yes, the question is: with all of this free speech and media available, how do you encourage those who only read/watch one source to expand their repertoire?

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Contraception By Stealth...

is not a new brand name for rubber prophylactics but a way to rid the country of invasive species... “without killing them”....

If the work with grey squirrels is successful Dr Massei believes similar techniques could be used to help control the population of other invasive mammals including rats, mice, deer, and wild boar.’... etcetera*

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62096272

Apparently, their nuts will be laced with something that makes them infertile. Hmmm, I wonder if anything that eats the contraceptivised (I made up that word because I couldn’t find a suitable existing one) will also become infertile - food chain and all that?

*Will the same method be used on animals such as, say... the reintroduced red kite and the reintroduced beaver when their population numbers are deemed to have reached levels considered invasive?
    I wonder whether Boris Johnson likes contraceptivised Nutella? Good way to stop him getting on with the job..by stealth His species needs to be "managed" to prevent excessive delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I wonder whether Boris Johnson likes contraceptivised Nutella? Good way to stop him getting on with the job..by stealth His species needs to be "managed" to prevent excessive delivery.
    I think that train has well and truly left the station! Though it would stop further junior Boris's expanding his spawn.

Or even try to encourage us Brits to copy what the French did in 2018 by stampeding for it and then rioting in the supermarkets, especially if he suddenly starts telling us there's shortages of it, in order to deflect from his epic BS.

Now that would truly be 'Broken Britain' galore, facing an apocalyptic famine of our beloved Nutella!

Not sure whether there would be too much of a stampede for this brand of Nutella though...which reaches parts other spreads don't reach..

Not sure whether there would be too much of a stampede for this brand of Nutella though...which reaches parts other spreads don't reach..
    I was just being facetious Pulisa.

Disabled people need you to stop using our facilities - it's ignorant and ableist (msn.com)

I got lambasted for taking my son into disabled toilets in a service station..

Thing is, he's autistic and he used to struggle enormously with the hand dryers in the normal loos. They can be incredibly loud and the noise would make him scream and he'd hit his ears. His anxiety levels were through the roof! We tried him with ear-defenders etc but he refused to wear them as they hurt his head (and I understand that) Plus there was the inevitable meltdown and risk of him bolting outside and into the path of a car. Using the disabled toilets was the only way to ensure that this didn't happen (we had a radar key) but because he doesn't 'look' like he has a disability, people assumed that I was taking the piss (scuse the pun) instead of queuing for the toilets, so it's easy to look at someone and not see the disability..

I’ve not heard a cuckoo for donkeys years Maybe 30 odd years ago I used to hear them every year but not any more.

Ghost…Spillways

Page 127 of 228 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast

Thread Information