Page 148 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2297

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    They would only spend it on something like the military or a space programme. It will just be some other form of reparations from there anyway.

Make a deal with them that we will give it back when they start treating women like human beings particularly their police.

Charles has said he wants a shorter coronation to reflect how things are but he's getting some flack for not giving us a spectacle. I'm all for something small if it keeps Harry away.
    Oh me too...Keep his carbon footprints overseas where he now belongs. Far too "dangerous" for him to come anyway. A pain for Netflix but he's hardly a financial asset now anyway..

I'm happy for him to be the Count (or summat!!) of Montecito though..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

Yeah let’s shorten that word a bit.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Yeah let’s shorten that word a bit.
    He'll be happy with any title!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Oh me too...Keep his carbon footprints overseas where he now belongs. Far too "dangerous" for him to come anyway. A pain for Netflix but he's hardly a financial asset now anyway..

Maybe the ban private jets lot will actually target the right people for once and glue themselves to their plane. I'm sure the wife will wave & smile then quietly demand them ripped from the fuselage.

Surely any title for Harry should have -ess on the end of it?

Hi Terrynuffin to do with the bludgers ,just wondering if you know if Tony (mezz) is ok.
    Hope you are well.xx

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

Charles has said he wants a shorter coronation to reflect how things are but he's getting some flack for not giving us a spectacle. I'm all for something small if it keeps Harry away.
    Hasn't he chosen his Archie's birthday as his coronation day? I mean, there are 365 days in the year and that's the only day they can get everyone together for this 'slimmed down coronation?

Maybe it's deliberate, or maybe it's just an oversight? (Or maybe this really is Charles sending a message to his son that ya don't piss with the King, mate)

I think Harry should stay away too, Terry. The best thing he can do is to stay at home and focus on his son's special day. He and Meghan are damned if they go to Chaz's parade and they're damned if they don't so they might as well do what makes them happy.

This could actually backfire on Chaz though.. I am trying to imagine his face the next day when his personal secretary informs him that his 4-year-old grandson out-trended him on social media.

Nobody has seen Archie or his sister though. They are shrouded in mystery and speculation..

Maybe Harry and Meghan don't want their children to be the subject of hateful comments? (Not that the absence of photographs or sightings will stop some people)

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Maybe Harry and Meghan don't want their children to be the subject of hateful comments? (Not that the absence of photographs or sightings will stop some people)
    I hope they stay put in the US and cut all ties with the RF. No reason to come back at all if The Firm is so appallingly racist and judgmental. Trouble is their money making appeal is based on the RF link.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for Harry & Meghan. They have been caught out so many times. They've made their bed.

Maybe it's a message being on Archie's birthday, not that it won't stop their PR trying to make out it's the biggest thing ever. Maybe South Africa will be dancing in the streets again. But even so his birthday is a family thing and they can all easily talk to each on the day since they won't allow them to come here anyway.

No doubt they will send out some photos for those who are interested. I doubt many will be, unless they are paid to be. A lot seem to be distancing themselves from them.

Page 148 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast

Thread Information