Page 70 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Pisses all over finding Richard III under a car park. Beat that one!

I'll keep an eye out for pilgrimages along the A50
    Wasn't that in Leicester?

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Is This Leadership Mockery Going Too Far?

This is a serious question, prompted by M. Macron’s resort to recent litigation taken over certain doctored photos depicting him as Herr Hitler.

Hmmm… I wonder? Attachment 5393
    Kind of reminds me of another MP, Michael Fabricant.

Hill Treat’s Blues

Marble Arch Mound, London, closes after just two days following complaints demands for refunds

https://www.traveller.com.au/marble-...refunds-h1xj5y

“an expensive [£2m] exercise in pointlessness”

There is a green hill
    Not far away
    Without a vis-i-tor

Not surprising, at £15 a go. That's ridiculously steep....
    Other than the building at the top we have a few of these around here which were constructed to cover old pit sites or slag heaps. The old pit near me has a far more impressive one than Marble Arch Mound, as you can imagine to cover up the size a working pit was.

They are all free.

I've got a fairly steep back garden, I live near the top of a hill high overlooking the city, what shall I charge tourists?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    First stop for returning tourists on the "See the UK In A Day" tour!

I see Wayne Rooney has been up to his old tricks again! Another trial for poor old Coleen..
    He does love putting himself in these positions. Inviting these young women back and that photo they say he is talking to one of them the photo where it looks more like they are kissing , would land lost men in hot water. I wonder whether Coleen is saving it all up for one big divorce once the kids are older?

I had to laugh at one article where loved ones were saying what God fearing people the daughter was

Kind of reminds me of another MP, Michael Fabricant.
    The MP for Lichfield.

I've got a fairly steep back garden, I live near the top of a hill high overlooking the city, what shall I charge tourists?
    Set up an oatcake stand too?

Terry: Awreet? D'yer want chaise on yer oooooootcake or what duck?

Yet Another Johnson’s Baby

Regardless of whether it’s a boy or a girl – and there’s half a chance of it being either – I’ll wager it’ll look just like Winston Churchill. Perhaps Winnie or Clemmy would be suitable names? You read it here first!
    As it happens, the front page of today's i newspaper tells us that the Tories have slumped in the latest opinion polls.

But I wonder how long for, especially until the next 'scandal' (real or imagined) involving Labour (and/or the Lib Dems) gets spewed out by The Scum, Daily Fail, etc?

WT actual F! Why the hell are they doing that??

Actually no, I shouldn't be surprised, I guess I just live in hope that people have sense - disappointed again.

I'm really pleased I don't watch the news much these days. Although I follow Chris Packham in FB and a few left wing people, but it's easy to scroll on by if I get too infuriated.

Catkins... Standard government practice: steamroller over opposition until the point of no return, i.e. the scheme becomes too expensive to cancel. There’s a long litany of such schemes that should never have proceeded past the waste paper bin planning stage.
    They lodge an appeal whilst continuing like nothing has happened or a previous ruling has been made. In business you would be in hot water if you didn't cease until after winning your appeal.

Page 70 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread Information