Page 15 of 226 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Fox hunting is obviously about toffs having a good time. I don't recall them rat hunting with a pack of sausage dogs

There is an issue at the moment that these idiots are skirting around the law with these "exercises". That needs stopping too.

Yes, Brexit seems to have calmed down and it's now about Hunt & Boris...and occasionally Jezza gets another bashing (usually about anti Semitism). It just further proves what we all know - that the press jump from one sensation to another to get clicks. FrankT's reaction, on his other threads, is what they aim to achieve as well as cash. It's another reason why we all seem so bat shit crazy these days panicking over everything whereas previous generations were more stoic...the fact 24 hour news tries to tell us we are panicking. Back in the days of the good 'ole chip paper, radio and a few TV channels we had wars, stand offs, major rioting and we just went and made a pot of tea (yes, back in the days of the teapot!!!)

Does this seem a very minor way to reduce pollution compared to the amount of oil & elec they no doubt use? How big are these poos? Should we start banning big human poos too? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-48879749

My money's on Boris.
    He seems like a fun guy.
    Probably get on well with the Don.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    My money's on Boris.
    He seems like a fun guy.
    Probably get on well with the Don.
    He's been well ahead with MP votes and member votes from the start. You will certainly get some mad headlines from him.

Trump has endorsed him. They will get on well. It might even serve us in getting a trade deal...as long as we keep a reign on what Boris is willing to trade as he will sell anything out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    It’s not the individual size but the sheer quantity which causes the problem (bulked up by all those chips and takeaway stuff they're fed). If your main industry is tourism, I expect the grockles aren’t too keen paddling and swimming in gull faeces… Of course, to keep down the effluent pollution they could always ban the tourists
    I'm heading onto Dragon's Den with my new range of solutions for this. Biodegradable nappies for gulls, pooper scooper attachments for snorkels, etc.

I guess with them being a water company they could always dump a load of chemicals in the water to break the gull poo up

Doesn't he just sound like he has a chip on his shoulder...

"Let's face it," he says in a short film being shown as part of the exhibition, "she owns half of America while I have nothing."

Madhouse Britain:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Madhouse Britain:

Good on them for tackling bigotry in their communities just as Pride has for the rest.

Good that they raise the hysteria that is the Birmingham protests (sign on the edge of the picture) too. Lets not have religion govern education, it's a very slippery slope.

Looks like parliament on a day out

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Good on them for tackling bigotry in their communities just as Pride has for the rest.

Good that they raise the hysteria that is the Birmingham protests (sign on the edge of the picture) too. Lets not have religion govern education, it's a very slippery slope.
    Hear, Hear !!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48946070 - Yesterdays Panorama was very strong in its allegations against the Labour leadership and its interference in the Labour Disputes team over anti-semitism. I don't believe that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-semite but he definitely is not tackling anti-semitism with every breathe in his body like he has said. Labour really needs to get a grip of this issue that has been rumbling on for 3 years now and deal unequivocably with cases. Corbyn needs to make a speech that underlines that he believes that Israel has a right to exist and that he believes in a 2 state solution. This is a sore that is festering. It is however interesting that there are anti-semites that get away with that and Islamaphobia within the Tory party whilst the heat is on Labour for this issue.

Voting Intentions: The Boris Bounce !!! :- Today’s YouGov poll shows that, for the first time ever, Labour has fallen into fourth place with just 18% of the vote. The Conservative’s lead on 24%, with the Brexit party on 23%, the Lib Dems on 20%, and the Green’s on 9%.

Page 15 of 226 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread Information