Page 133 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2267

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

I don't even have an old fashioned doorbell..I deactivated it. I'm glad I'm not into all this new fangled stuff. Costs a fortune and causes all sorts of problems. You can't go wrong with a good old door knocker.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I don't even have an old fashioned doorbell..I deactivated it. I'm glad I'm not into all this new fangled stuff. Costs a fortune and causes all sorts of problems. You can't go wrong with a good old door knocker.
    We had a hefty brass knocker on the door we inherited with the house and people used that instead of the doorbell. Some people banged that bugger so hard that I thought we were being police raided!

I would dive on the floor, hands in the air, shouting, 'It wasn't me! '..

I like those lovely tinkly bells old-fashioned shops use... (must have been a cat in a past life lol)

A No-bell Peace Prize..

I like peace and quiet..and you can't knock a knocker..

I disconnected ours too.
    It's so loud I nearly jumped off my chair when it rang.
    If people want to come in they can knock.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

The thing is you don't actually have to buy these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    The thing is you don't actually have to buy these things.
    That reminds me; the other day I was being constantly interrupted whilst browsing and posting on this site by a poxy announcement from Google telling me that I had been selected as a lucky winner of a Dyson Cyclone vacuum cleaner. As anyone else been accosted by this whilst on this site as I'm wondering if it's some kind of scam?

Plus we don't need a flippin' Dyson right now as we've already got a decent enough Henry, so Google can go and do one as far as I'm concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    That reminds me; the other day I was being constantly interrupted whilst browsing and posting on this site by a poxy announcement from Google telling me that I had been selected as a lucky winner of a Dyson Cyclone vacuum cleaner. As anyone else been accosted by this whilst on this site as I'm wondering if it's some kind of scam?
    I work in fraud for a major financial institution and yes, the pop up ads, the ads on FB and Instagram as well as all those emails you get for a free flat screen or gift card etc. for the cost of shipping etc. etc. All phishing scams. Stay away from them. There are some decent free ad blockers you can ad to your browser to stop the ads.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I get the Dyson one to FMP and I'm a long way from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post

Plus we don't need a flippin' Dyson right now as we've already got a decent enough Henry, so Google can go and do one as far as I'm concerned!
    When I want to entertain myself, I check out my junk folder e-mails...

So far this week I have won several prizes (from supermarkets I don't shop with)

I have me a (word rhymes with luck) buddy who is apparently horny and wants to give me a good seeing to. (Unless you're an oiled-up Tom Hardy, don't bother me, and even then, don't bother me)

And I am apparently disappointing people in bed with the size of my penis... (two of those e-mails)

I had a Dyson, Lenco - and it sucked (but not in the way I needed it to) Give me a Hoover Junior any day!

We've got a Dyson too.
    Waste of $1000

Page 133 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast

Thread Information