Page 29 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Tony, was it just me or is Lord Pannick the spitting image of Norris Cole from Coronation Street?

I'm not sure Rudd can be taken seriously though as she seems to be willing to sell he soul for the cash. She is expected to be booted at the next GE given her minority.

Labour have been demanding a GE for months. The media are questioning Corbyn backing down on his GE calls but we know the current backdown is about strategy and the No deal date. However, are Labour fully behind a GE when they are doing poorly in the polls? Despite the antics of BoJo he is still firmly in the lead.

I will be interested to see if the polls change due to the court decision, if not Boris will feel the public still back him. He should resign though.

Didn't hear about the Jo Cox question, what happened? I did hear about the Geoff Cox points where he seemed to be wanting a US style Supreme Court, one where you load it with your mates which gets a massive no from me!

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    Boris seems to lack a moral compass, his use of humbug today regards a 'Jo Cox' question was ugly.
    Seen it now. What an idiot. Neutral or supportive should be the way when it comes to something like the murder of Jo Cox, not using it to continue down your own path and that is for both sides who have tried to use her murder for political advantage. It's really not helping with the idiots we have outside Parliament who need calming down not ramping up.

MUAUAHAHAHA! Welcome to the dark side, UK!

MUAUAHAHAHA! Welcome to the dark side, UK!

Ta, but can I just say, we aren't enjoying it ....one....bit.

The real money's in the merchandising for our Sith lords...

Spaceballs?
    Paper for aliens maybe?

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Seen it now. What an idiot. Neutral or supportive should be the way when it comes to something like the murder of Jo Cox, not using it to continue down your own path and that is for both sides who have tried to use her murder for political advantage. It's really not helping with the idiots we have outside Parliament who need calming down not ramping up.
    Boris will win a General Election though, thats the shame of it, hes been pressing all the right buttons
    He has been normalising combatative speech
    I really dislike Boris

The Birmingham office of Jess Phillips has been attacked today by some loon shouting fascist at the place. Did he get the wrong office? He's been arrested. She also said her London office has the phones off due to nasty calls. Brexit dragging on is inflaming this but also is the attitudes of politicians in winding people up whether through language or their frustration policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    Spaceballs?Paper for aliens maybe?
    Paper with BoJo's face on it. It would sell well, including with his own family

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Paper with BoJo's face on it. It would sell well, including with his own family
    Start printing

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Page 29 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread Information