Page 38 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Attachment 4912

So you guys get a jacuzzi for you balls and all we get is this vagina steam cleaner?

And why is that woman putting her face on it?

I suspect KK is behind this conspiracy... Or maybe Noivous
    Er...yes, I think if I was going to do both ends I would do my face first I wasn't planning on dunking my face in the ball jacuzzi after!

It seems we can thank Hollywood for it. It's probably needed after a casting call with Weinstein:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a9047191.html

KK's probably adding it to the office Secret Santa list right now!

I wonder how much it would take to pay someone to try these device on live stream LOL That seems like a dare I would've taken on as a teen. Sadly, I must be a responsible adult now :(

Two cannabis based medicines have made it into NHS prescribing guidelines. This opens the door to doctors feeling more comfortable "off labelling" and even after they legalised it for medical use those in most need still had to petition the government to sort it out with hospitals being unwilling to stick their necks out. Now patients can point them towards NICE guidelines https://www.theguardian.com/society/...for-use-on-nhs

Did you see the story about the mom in India who poisoned like six members of her family, after each one annoyed her?

I hadn't so I've just looked it up. Is it the woman who ended up marrying someone else after murdering his child and then wife? A cynaide killer? She sounds reminiscent of some female serial killers we hear of from years ago taking out anyone in the way of their goal.

We had one over here recently who killed her two young kids 18 days apart because they were an inconvenience to her sex life as claimed by prosecutors.

You just can't understand them. Something is clearly missing in their minds but no one had any warning as they are calculating.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I wonder how much it would take to pay someone to try these device on live stream LOL That seems like a dare I would've taken on as a teen. Sadly, I must be a responsible adult now :(
    Imagine the hits! They could claim the title of influencer and make money out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Two cannabis based medicines have made it into NHS prescribing guidelines. This opens the door to doctors feeling more comfortable "off labelling" and even after they legalised it for medical use those in most need still had to petition the government to sort it out with hospitals being unwilling to stick their necks out. Now patients can point them towards NICE guidelines https://www.theguardian.com/society/...for-use-on-nhs
    This is a huge leap forward in progressive medicine. Its been a long time coming.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    This is a huge leap forward in progressive medicine. Its been a long time coming.
    Yes, it's a gateway to many other conditions getting these drugs with any luck. NICE haven't yet got the evidence for pain management but I got the impression it was early days and there are so many types of pain meds get used for beyond their initial scope that I hope this will expand. And consultants will be more willing to try it now they can see evidence and talk to their fellows about it without the stigma side. It's got to be better than damaging opoids?!!!

There seem to be tons and tons of headlines about prospective MPs from all the parties having to step down because of things they have said on socialmedia in the past. Some of the comments are hugely offensive and I agree thats a problem but there are also occasions where they said things as teenagers and I wonder of we ought to put that down to immaturity.

Then theres the independant report on Isalamaphobia thats cited 25 councillors in the Tory party thats been passed to the Tory party. However they are still not prepared to look into a deep rooted problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    There seem to be tons and tons of headlines about prospective MPs from all the parties having to step down because of things they have said on socialmedia in the past. Some of the comments are hugely offensive and I agree thats a problem but there are also occasions where they said things as teenagers and I wonder of we ought to put that down to immaturity.

Then theres the independant report on Isalamaphobia thats cited 25 councillors in the Tory party thats been passed to the Tory party. However they are still not prepared to look into a deep rooted problem.
    Yep, this one always crops up doesn't it? Some of them are minor and you can forgive it if the individual has changed their views through maturity but it's hard to determine with new candidates and the damage is always done to the party.

There seems to be issues with the vetting processes though and it never seems to get better. Basic checks like social media that anyone can make in 5 minutes are missed and dug up later by the media to discredit parties. That's either incompetence, ignorance or arrogance to me.

There are some I think the candidates try to brush under the carpet e.g. I was young then but I've changed since and it was ages ago, which turns out to have been a couple of years ago at university. At ten years that can make sense but not much changes in a couple.

To be honest, anyone so thick is perhaps not best placed to be in a position of power. How would they survive in the private sector? It seems Parliament attracts people that can't keep a lid on their thoughts because I can't say I've ever seen so many people sacked anywhere I have worked due to social media offences. The same with long standing MP's who battle online which to me is just a further downward spiral in politics reminiscent of running to the gutter rags to smear opponents.

The Tories like to close ranks until they are forced to show a report. They are the same with their costings. Labour are more open but suffer from different issues.

When you see what some of these people say you think to yourself how you wouldn't want them in your life. It's sad that we have to vote more for party than individual or the results might greatly differ.

Page 38 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread Information