Page 5 of 228 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    hahaha, yes I think the irony of Emma flying in for the protests was perhaps lost on her
    And flies back to the US in business class. So, rather than flying with the great unwashed and reducing her carbon footprint she puts being away from us higher on her list of priorities.

Still, she can plant a few more trees

It reminds me of those programmes years ago where celebs went to live with poor people in other countries. They broke down over how these people had to live...and then we shown flying back in bus/first class

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Danny Baker ......
    His next excuse..."I didn't even know we had a Royal family" He really did make a monkey of himself still I hear Gerard Batten is stepping down from UKIP leadership so he could land a job yet...

Or was he sacked for the worst excuse to wiggle out of a bad Tweet? Fancy aping such an old trope...and a big football fan too

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    His next excuse..."I didn't even know we had a Royal family" He really did make a monkey of himself still I hear Gerard Batten is stepping down from UKIP leadership so he could land a job yet...
    He was shocking wasn’t he! And then being annoyed with the way the BBC dealt with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    He was shocking wasn’t he! And then being annoyed with the way the BBC dealt with it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. Shockingly bad. His Twitter time line even showed he had been talking about them days before. People seem to forget deleting stuff on the net doesn't make them disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yep. Shockingly bad. His Twitter time line even showed he had been talking about them days before. People seem to forget deleting stuff on the net doesn't make them disappear.
    Silly Danny, it’s a shame really.
    Also, it’s kind of taken the attention away from Freddie Starr!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Also, it’s kind of taken the attention away from Freddie Starr!

I forced myself to buy The Scummage today as a souvenir. It was a classic Sun headline after all

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    I forced myself to buy The Scummage today as a souvenir. It was a classic Sun headline after all
    Oh god yes! I forgot about the hamster

Yeah, I saw about Freddie Starr. That takes me back to my childhood watching the Des O'Connor show. RIP.

Danny was completely stupid, naive and lots else, BBC had to act

Shame as I like his broadcasting

Page 5 of 228 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information