Page 60 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    It got coverage in some of ours I saw (BBC, Guardian, Standard, Telegraph and others) so perhaps US media are the problem?

A lot of people went to this one making it more a general one (XR were doing theirs Sunday) e.g. Kill The Bill, Free Palestine, etc. A nice day out for protest types who just go on every march?
    A 'protesters of the world unite' kind of weekend?

But minus BLM, EDL, Britain First, Fathers 4 Justice, football hooligans, etc.

Also, how about that loon from the MoD who last Tuesday left documents containing information that was not only strictly confidential but highly sensitive at some random bus stop in Kent.

Really beggars belief that such irresponsible practices are occurring right now.

Not only does that idiot want sacking pronto but should also be prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act.

Sounds like a right chancer with some kind of dubious hidden agenda!

I used to work in Whitehall, Pain. Never a dull moment

Careless talk always costs lives, Pain...

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Indeed! And as the old WWII warning goes: “Walls have ears, as well as sausages and ice cream….”

So when the erstwhile Captain KK referred to you here as Agent P, he wasn’t joking? Be careful what you say, those blokes-in-black from Hereford may be watching….
    Yes, and she keeps a file on us all as evidenced by how she never forgets our birthdays

Pulisa being old fashioned (she champions bringing back the quill) at least disproves of micro chipping us all in favour of good old fashioned paper.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 28-06-21 at 16:56. Reason: Typo

Hancock’s Half Hour is over, for the time being.*

Critics of the government are querying whether ministers are being adequately held to account for their actions.’

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57631547

I have a question: With covert surveillance being used inside ministerial offices, when did Whitehall become the Kremlin?

Stone the flippin’ crows!

*But it may return in a new format. It’s not unknown for disgraced MPs to be miraculously absolved of misdeeds, like say… Peter Mandelson…. twice! They are, after all, only human… (except the logical Sir John Redwood). So watch out for the future return of Sir Matthew Hancock… Oops! now the cat’s out of the bag.

One of Javid's first actions as Health Minister has been to disable said camera. I wonder what his wife makes of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Also, how about that loon from the MoD who last Tuesday left documents containing information that was not only strictly confidential but highly sensitive at some random bus stop in Kent.

Really beggars belief that such irresponsible practices are occurring right now.

Not only does that idiot want sacking pronto but should also be prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act.

Sounds like a right chancer with some kind of dubious hidden agenda!
    Well that particular topic seems to have vanished from the BBC website today, apart from the references to today's national newspapers first thing this morning, but Hancock's 'kiss-gate' scandal is still lingering on there, despite slipping down the overall pecking order a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Well that particular topic seems to have vanished from the BBC website today, apart from the references to today's national newspapers first thing this morning, but Hancock's 'kiss-gate' scandal is still lingering on there, despite slipping down the overall pecking order a little.
    One of the good things about my job was not being allowed to take work home with me...and it would have meant a huge security breach and instant dismissal if I did and was caught by security as I left the building.

I keep a file on all of you as well...

Page 60 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread Information