Page 87 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s headlines .........

Re: Today’s headlines .........

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So Katie Price is whisked off to the Priory for instant rehab...as a reward for being drunk and drugged behind the wheel and driving whilst disqualified.

Cue mega outpouring of sympathy and a resurgence of interest in her activities..Her poor children. At least Harvey has his placement now.
    Will she be filming herself at the doors again? She annoyed this last clinic by dragging her clickbait nonsense their way when others respect each other's privacy.

Fining her will be pretty stupid. Driving disqualified should be a jail sentence. Trouble is her narcissism will point blame elsewhere and it would only bring us another book about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Will she be filming herself at the doors again? She annoyed this last clinic by dragging her clickbait nonsense their way when others respect each other's privacy.

Fining her will be pretty stupid. Driving disqualified should be a jail sentence. Trouble is her narcissism will point blame elsewhere and it would only bring us another book about it.
    Fining celebs period is a waste of time as they almost always have money to burn, so apart from compensation to potential victims, said punishment rarely fits the crime anyway.

At least that loser of a bent copper who murdered poor Sarah Everard back in March has now quite rightly been given a life sentence.

She's bankrupt..apparently. Who is paying for her to jump the queue? Even private psychiatric hospitals have a waiting list now.

I can't help seeing everything she does as a publicity opportunity for her. Even poor Harvey has been used when it suits her. I'm sure she'll use a potential prison stopover as a chance to relaunch her flagging "career".

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Fining celebs period is a waste of time as they almost always have money to burn, so apart from compensation to potential victims, said punishment rarely fits the crime anyway.

At least that loser of a bent copper who murdered poor Sarah Everard back in March has now quite rightly been given a life sentence.
    Can you imagine how this monster's wife and children must be feeling? How on earth do you cope with that awful knowledge if you knew absolutely nothing about his evil doings?

Can you imagine how this monster's wife and children must be feeling? How on earth do you cope with that awful knowledge if you knew absolutely nothing about his evil doings?
    Especially as he's now officially been exposed as a sadistic pervert.

It seriously makes you wonder if that odious lump of sh1te is the tip of a larger iceberg?

One of the UK's potential answers to that equally odious Derek Chauvin!

Especially as he's now officially been exposed as a sadistic pervert.

It seriously makes you wonder if that odious lump of sh1te is the tip of a larger iceberg?

One of the UK's potential answers to that equally odious Derek Chauvin!
    As bad as both are I wouldn't conflate the two (I know you wouldn't mean to). Sarah Everard was a completely innocent member of the public which just makes it even worse.

He's not the first evil person wearing a badge. Power is a pull to those who want to exploit others, something I reckon you understand very well from your explanations of abuse of power in schools/centres with SEN people.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 01-10-21 at 14:32.

Yes, I agree. It's like us chucking a fiver at the judge and laughing.

Remember when they used to slap footballers with tiny fines? How anyone could not see how stupid that was makes you question the competence of lawmakers.

She's bankrupt..apparently. Who is paying for her to jump the queue? Even private psychiatric hospitals have a waiting list now.

I can't help seeing everything she does as a publicity opportunity for her. Even poor Harvey has been used when it suits her. I'm sure she'll use a potential prison stopover as a chance to relaunch her flagging "career".
    Perhaps they will just become another claimant? It's a joke as no one else declared bankrupt would get anything other than being showed the door.

Either that or she has money squirrelled away. It wouldn't surprise me at the incompetence of the courts when it comes to celebs.

Met advice to keep you safe:

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject...edium=referral

Just get ready to be told you are failing to comply, resisting arrest, etc. Yep, that will stop dodgy coppers who already have an answer to stop you pushing back. In covid times we've seen just this happen and members of the public assaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Met advice to keep you safe:

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject...edium=referral

Just get ready to be told you are failing to comply, resisting arrest, etc. Yep, that will stop dodgy coppers who already have an answer to stop you pushing back. In covid times we've seen just this happen and members of the public assaulted.
    I wonder which other bent 'professionals' will be the next scapegoat following this Sarah Everard case?

Bent school teachers? Bent social workers? Bent doctors/nurses?
    Bent daycare staff?

Page 87 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread Information