Thread: Debbiee

Debbiee

H I have been having ectopics for three weeks and find they are really bad after eating...........my stomach bloats and the beats get worse, have them all day and night but notice them worse in the evening after a big meal, have had ecg, bloods, chest X-ray and they said I had ectopics which were not serious.......worried sick though, I am quite a stressy person and I'm 4 years from the last period so menopause but still getting hot flushes, having a 24 hour tape on Monday

Re: Debbiee

A lot of us notice patterns with food, and the stomach. Had a few bad ectopics today, but I ignore them. The moment they happen I forget about them and don't let them worry. I've had them over 15 years and I'm still going strong (I think, lol). Had them daily almost all my life. Some days rarely, and there's many days I don't notice, or remember them. The trick is to not let them bother you. You've been told they're not serious so I wouldn't worry about it The monitor will be to ease you're mind no doubt.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thanks.....guess I stress too much ��*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by Debbiee View Post
    Thanks.....guess I stress too much ��*♀️
    Very possible. Stress is underrated. It's nasty and can cause some very physical symptoms and can manifest the anxiety 10 fold.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information