Hi! I am about to tell you a very silly story, so I apologize in advance.
I have seen videos online about new in package makeup being thrown away in Ulta dumpsters, and I was also informed that scavenging this makeup is entirely legal. So, I decided to do the gross thing, and go check it out. Unfortunately I did not find any new makeup, though I did find loads of store testers (that I will not use). My concern is that at one point my glove slipped entirely off and I did not notice until makeup and trash goo was on my hand. Yes, I know, ew. I washed my hands about a thousand times afterwards. The worst part is that I had two relatively large papercuts on my hand. Now I am concerned that I came into contact with the saliva or poop of a rabid animal. To be honest, as a person with OCD, I'm just scared out of my pants.
This was a dumpster in a metropolitan area, and I am frightened there was a raccoon in there or something. I know this is a stupid concern, but help a girl out. Does this concern seem valid or a little silly to you guys? Obviously I'm not asking for professional advice, but in your opinions, do you think I should be worried?
Definitely not checking out the dumpsters again.