Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Some days I have zero appetite, and this causes me to worry.

Re: Some days I have zero appetite, and this causes me to worry.

Yay! I can eat mostly normal again!

I've been forcing myself to eat breakfast. 1 piece of toast with butter. This seems to set my stomach off for the rest of the day. It's painful eating breakfast, but by lunch time I am very hungry. I just ate 700 calories in 1 sitting and I'm still hungry.

I think I'm coming out of the hole. It's been quite a roller coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Yay! I can eat mostly normal again!

I've been forcing myself to eat breakfast. 1 piece of toast with butter. This seems to set my stomach off for the rest of the day. It's painful eating breakfast, but by lunch time I am very hungry. I just ate 700 calories in 1 sitting and I'm still hungry.

I think I'm coming out of the hole. It's been quite a roller coaster.
    You’re doing great! You should be really proud with the progress and the understanding you’ve gained in the cycle you are breaking now!

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Thanks MM. Only just logged back in. All is still going great with the eating. These medications have really fixed me up! Doctor wants to up them to 100mg so going to follow his advice. It just feels fantastic to have less stress and less anxiety. I haven't felt happiness in a very long time and I am finally starting to feel glimpses of what I've missed out on.

You've really helped me on my journey and I want to thank you, and the other great people on this forum.

So glad to see you doing better like this! I know people have differing opinions on meds, but they've given me my life back.

The only advice I can offer now is not to stress too much when you hit speedbumps. They'll come, but you'll be able to ride them out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    So glad to see you doing better like this! I know people have differing opinions on meds, but they've given me my life back.

The only advice I can offer now is not to stress too much when you hit speedbumps. They'll come, but you'll be able to ride them out.
    Thank you too BlueIris. You've also been a source of inspiration for me. I agree with you on the meds. I was anti-med for a long time, but every time I've gone on them they help me out. The problem is I'll feel awesome, forget what anxiety feels like and then stop them. And then it all comes back.

I'd much rather take medications and have a life worth living. I'll keep your advice in mind. On bad days you'll probably see me posting illogical questions lol!

I plan to do a podcast on this whole loss of appetite thing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information