Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: My new baby (crow)

Re: My new baby (crow)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    Hi Tracy
    I would have too make sure that I could send them,mainly due to bird lice, I know here in Oz they are very strict on stufff like that.If I am allowed it wouldn’t be a problem sending them over,I don’t have PayPal or buy on line anymore.
    that would be great maybe we can do a post exchange or I send you something from here

I was wondering, what happened with Moss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I was wondering, what happened with Moss ?
    Me too!

Oh hi! Only just saw this!
    so she grew up into a lovely young crow who was funny and clever and very sociable. We loved her very much. She had freedom but came back to the house at night for a long time. Sadly she did make herself- and us! - some enemies amongst our neighbours. Two in particular were afraid of her and reacted angrily if she came near. This caused moss to have a vendetta against them and she would dive bomb these particular people. One actually threatened legal action if we did not “dispose” of her. Anyway, I think she understood the strife and decided to leave us. So one day she just flew off and didn’t come back. I hope she is happy and well, living a good life somewhere. She really was the most remarkable creature. So intelligent and curious. We miss her!

Oh goodness, what a dramatic end to the story - but a happy one. Many people just don't like crows (for reasons I can't personally fathom), but you had the fortune to see the beauty and joy of such a creature. Well done on raising the wonderful Moss, and heres hoping this spring she has babies of her own !

Crows are fiercely loyal and warn each other of a$$holes, so it doesn't surprise me that she knew those people in your neighborhood were jerks and sought to protect you from them.

I'm sorry you didn't get to spend more time with her. Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update! How lucky you were to have her. I like to think she will fly past to poop on your neighbour’s houses every now and then. Maybe you’ll see her again in spring. Lucky Moss

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information